• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Happy Tag from Syigim


Wah disebabkan tag ni comel, kenelah buat. Thank you Syigim!

Adakah anda HAPPY sekarang?
Yup, I think so. I am generally happy when on holiday. :-P

Kenapa anda HAPPY?
Because of a few reasons:
a. I am generally quite even tempered (or I used to be before I started my PhD!)
b. The house is clean, I had my dinner, and it's not time to pay the bills yet! Ha ha ha ha
c. Most importantly, I am on a break right now. I really needed it.
d. I realized that I'm married to a very GOOD man. :-)

Bende yang membuatkan anda HAPPY?
Lots of things. But my most happy moment would be waking up in the morning and realizing that I have a lot to be thankful for. I am also most happy when relaxed; it is probably the time I spend with my husband or hanging out with my close friends (Jabs, I miss you!)

Pernah menerima tag.
Selalu. He he he. A bulk of my blog posts comes from doing tags.

Nyatakan warna yang anda sukai.
Basic colors, i.e. black, blue, beige and red. But I think I look best in greenish blue and gold.

Beritahu 9 orang yang akan anda tag.
Whoever feels like doing it. (Hint again, Shinichi Kudou!). Especially also Kak Amy. What happened to you?!

Adakah anda happy dengan apa yang anda ada skrg?
Yes, because I feel very fortunate with what I have, and I can say that I am very blessed!

Jotted by,

6 rejoinders:

Anonymous,  June 18, 2010 at 3:39 AM  
Reply To This Comment

i love your layout, period!

Silent Scribbler,  June 18, 2010 at 11:10 AM   Reply To This Comment

Nani: Thank you! Come visit often, then. I read your blog, too. :-)

Amy,  June 20, 2010 at 4:10 AM   Reply To This Comment

Haha..ok will do the tag nanti, insyallah. I'm still around. If u tengok blog tak berupdate but in FB I rajin je dok update status then meaning I'm just plain lazy to update my blog. If I haven't been updating in FB, then baru la ada something wrong hehe.

Silent Scribbler,  June 20, 2010 at 10:00 AM   Reply To This Comment

Kak Amy: buat, jangan tak buat. He he he he. I terbalik dgn you. Da malas nak update FB tapi kat sini masih aktif. :-)

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital