Trip to the Cleveland Zoo
Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo. I've been wanting to go for such a long time, and this short break was perfect for it. It was a rainy day at the start, but it only drizzled and petered out after ten minutes. It's a beautiful zoo!
Comelnye... Beria je dia tidur...
The animals were well cared off, they had a wide variety, plenty of eateries and clean restrooms for pit stops, a good tram ride to the furthest exhibit and best of all, we were allowed cameras everywhere and thus managed to take some close ups of the animals. It was definitely worth the USD 10. I'll let the photos speak for itself. Malas lah nak blog panjang2. :-)
King of the jungle!
Dia mengaum OK masa ni... marah kene kacau...
As usual, no pictures of me. I pemalu, OK! :-P
They have a lot of animals in the zoo, much more variety than our national zoo. We saw the usual (lion, giraffe, leopards, etc but also a good variety of fish (i.e. shark and arowana) and also primates (all types of including monkeys, siamang, panda and gorillas).


We stopped by this memorial for a turtle that died in the zoo, and these two girls voluntarily posed for us. We had to give them the thumbs up for them to stop posing. So cute!
One thing I liked very much in the zoo was how the signage was created...
One thing I liked very much in the zoo was how the signage was created...
The close up
shots of the animals we took was the highlight of the trip...
OK... time to balik!
We returned home tired, but certainly happy... :-)






















2 rejoinders:
some ppl thinks it's lame to love goin to the zoo but i LOVE it! esp since khaleef mmg gile animals. baca post ni pun dgn dia n he's so excited to see the animal pictures u too.
"why the uncle touch the monkey?!"
kahfi xpenah pegi zoo lagi, so we're hoping to take all 3 boys by end of d year when it's cooler ;)
He he he he. I pun suka pegi Zoo. tapi zoo kat sini best sbb bersih and animal dia takdelah nampak tua2. :-) You should go, I'm sure the boys will enjoy it! Monkey tu macam real OK.... tu yang amik gambar tu. :-P
Post a Comment