• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Prof Ghassan Taha


I rarely check my office e-mails during my study leave. So I was surprised to read the faculty e-mail regarding the death of Prof Ghassan Taha last week. He died following an illness. Many of my former IIUM undergraduates will probably remember him as he taught many sections of Introduction to History & Civilization. He was a good lecturer. 

As a staff member, I did not know him personally but every time I saw him in campus, he would always give salam and smile. The other staff members who responded to the e-mail mentioned his good character and his devotion to his religion. May Allah bless him. Inalillah....

Jotted by,
 

2 rejoinders:

The Smirking Cat,  April 3, 2013 at 9:24 AM   Reply To This Comment

Sorry to hear about this. It is good he is remembered so well by people who worked with him.

Silent Scribbler,  April 3, 2013 at 12:36 PM   Reply To This Comment

Hey SC. Thanks... I felt sad when I heard about it, even though I didn't know him very well... but he seemed like a good man to me...

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital