• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Post Eid update


It's probably a bit late, but Eid Mubarak to my Muslim readers! We had a pretty normal Eid. We cooked a simple Raya fare, had a few friends over and that was it. I used to feel a twinge of sadness in my first year, but it's now the beginning of my fourth year here so I am numb to it I think. Besides, I spent almost one month fasting in Malaysia and how glorious it was!

Post eid, it's back to the normal routine for us. For me, writing and reading. I have my prelim submission due date coming up in two weeks so I am ironing out the paper and polishing it up. I don't know how good it is, or if I am able to pass it or not but it has to be done. Wish me luck! The cat meanwhile has calmed down a bit. He got a bit hyper when we arrived and wouldn't stop meowing for two days. Now he's feeling more secure and is more quiet, but he's still following me from room to room. I think he's still not sure if we are going to walk out at any moment and leave him alone for three months! 

The weather has been pretty good here. It's been a bit sunny but not humid. Just nice. As we move into fall, I am crossing my fingers and hoping that winter will come late again this year. It's time to get back to work again, will write more time & mood permitting. 

Jotted by,

 

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital