• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Time to pack up!


I just feel like I got here. Now I have to go back again. :-( Apa nak buat, perjuangan masih belum selesai... Alhamdulillah that I got to spend Ramadhan home, and I got to see those I wanted to see, biar sekejap pun. I realize that there's no place better than home! 

To friends and family, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Maaf zahir batin! Insya-Allah, as the closer I edge towards the end of my journey, there will be one less Raya to spend abroad.

Jotted by,

 

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital