• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Malas

Lama sungguh dah tak update blog ni. Bersawang dah. I prolly don't have any readers anymore LOL

Actually a lot of things happened in the last few months: went back to Malaysia, came back, prelims etc. But somethings I am just too lazy to update and some are just to private to put down here. Plus, I've been a bit busy with my studies that blogging seems to be a luxury (common I think among my friends who are also doing a PhD: Madihah & Nina, I am looking at you guys! he he he he). I've thought about shutting down this blog for good, but then again... it feels like it would be a shame to do that since blogging (although very sporadically) is one of the ways I used to let off steam. And I've met some lovely people through it too. So I decide to just let it be for now. And I still read (or glance through) every blog in my blog list, and am finding out that there are like minded individuals who have also let their blogs go! :-P

On to other stuff: it's fall now in Ohio. I think my body is in a state of shock. The temperature dropped abruptly without warning, and I really hate putting on my jacket instead of a light cardigan. Pretty soon it will be winter. Hopefully this winter will be just as kind as last year!

Will write more... (when the mood strikes)...

Jotted by,
 

4 rejoinders:

~ N.I.N.A ~,  September 27, 2012 at 2:43 AM   Reply To This Comment

opss...ooohh nooo..kak aishah dah bersuara..hehe..yupp what you mentioned above it's true..:)

Silent Scribbler,  September 27, 2012 at 3:21 PM   Reply To This Comment

Betul OK, Nina. Hbs PhD kot baru update slalu. Itupun kalu rajin. :-P

The Smirking Cat,  October 29, 2012 at 1:47 PM   Reply To This Comment

Hi! This is Lady M, or The Smirking Cat...I don't know if you remember me! I couldn't remember your blog address, then I saw a comment from you on one of my old posts and was happy to see you are still blogging. I moved my blog to WordPress (smirkingcat.wordpress.com). Come visit me! Glad I found you :)

Silent Scribbler,  October 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM   Reply To This Comment

Hey Lady M... yeah of course I remember you. Wondered what happened to your blog. OK will hop over there asap. Hope you don't mind if I link you to my blog list. Glad that you found me too! ;-)

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital