• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

My books are here!

Yeay! So I'm going to spend the next few days curled on the sofa, reading some of Ann Rule's best work.  I managed to find three of her books packaged into one deal. And what's better than spending a hot summer day than reading your favorite book? I don't often get these precious days off so I'm really going to enjoy myself for a bit!

I love ordering books from Amazon.com, because a) it's dirt cheap here even with the delivery costs, I know I'm not going to get the same price back home and b) I can get tax exemption from them. :-)

Nanti kalau rajin tulis review... He he he he...

Jotted by,

4 rejoinders:

Syigim,  June 17, 2010 at 12:20 AM   Reply To This Comment

awaiting your reviews! :)

sini buku mahal! but if i wait for d annual bookfair, baru dpt murah gile!

Silent Scribbler,  June 17, 2010 at 12:37 AM   Reply To This Comment

Syigim: Insya-Allah. Teruja ni nak baca pasal Ted Bundy lagi... and also the Green River killer. Mahal ek kat Dubai? Mcm kat Malaysia jugak lah. Tak best betul, kene tunggu sale baru beli buku. Kat sini orang rajin buat garage sale, kadang dapat jugak second hand book, though not everyone likes second hand books. I was able to get three novels the other day for just USD3! :-)

Anonymous,  June 17, 2010 at 3:33 AM  
Reply To This Comment

waa... best!! nothing beats curling on the sofa/ bed/ sofabed (hihi!) reading your fav book. ditemani secawan kopi/ milo panas pulak lagi....
-ida

Silent Scribbler,  June 17, 2010 at 2:35 PM   Reply To This Comment

tulah kan.. best kan... :-) lagi2 masa tengah free ni. :-)

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital