• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Finally....

...I bought a new phone. :-P. I've been wanting to buy a new phone for quite some time but did not have the time to buy it. So I waited until classes finished so I did not feel too guilty about slinking off to go hunting during office hours. He he he he.

After initial surfing in the Sony Erricsson website, I was attracted to the C902 model (refer to my previous blog post, here). But after thinking for a bit, since in my opinion, it was a bit too pricey I revised my target and decide to go for the "W" series. Well, one man's meat is another one's poison right? He he he. For me, I like storing lots of music in my phone (sound system has to be good) rather than picture quality (plus, I already have a digital camera so why bother??). Plus, I like phones that have huge keys (to SMS!!), light-weight, simple design and is not too complicated to use. I prefer the candy bar, rather than flip or slide, and that's another reason to go for SE. No matter how clumsy you are, SE phones are damn durable! I know I've dropped mine more than ten times, and it still works fine! Ha ha ha.

The minute we got to Low Yatt, it was raining like hell. So I was in no mood to stay there long. After looking at a few models, I decided to get the W660i. Within the price range offered, and its features, it fits the bill perfectly of what I would want in a phone. They have this model in two colors, one in black with gold edges, the other one is red with pink edges (too girly, eew! :-P) so of course i got the black one. To the person who accompanied me, thanks so much. But please stop nagging me like I'm a little kid! :-P I probably won't be going again to Low Yatt for quite some time. He he he he.

Jotted by,

11 rejoinders:

Iffah Zara,  November 6, 2008 at 9:19 AM   Reply To This Comment

amboi3 org tuh dh ganti hp baru!!
ehem2, pegi beli dgn sape ek???hehe..

Silent Scribbler,  November 6, 2008 at 11:15 PM   Reply To This Comment

BK: Ye lah... dah janji nak kasik phone lama kat mak. (alasan je tu! wakakakakka). Adalah pegi dgn orang yang sudi menemankan dan jadi drebar sekaligus. :-P

Tuan Azmil Abdullah,  November 8, 2008 at 1:42 PM   Reply To This Comment

Eloklah tu.. gi Low Yatt tak cakap. Like I work a million miles away from there.

Hrmph..

:P

Silent Scribbler,  November 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM   Reply To This Comment

Abang Azmil: Lah ye ke? Tak tahulah. Sorry, next time I pi nanti I roger you. Weh, kata nak gi makan? :-P

Anonymous,  November 10, 2008 at 8:14 PM  
Reply To This Comment

cantik. keypad mcm ni sedap messaging... :) sbb rapat2

Silent Scribbler,  November 10, 2008 at 8:53 PM   Reply To This Comment

w@ni: Thanks. Yeah, the key pads were a major deciding factor! :-)

Anonymous,  November 11, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Reply To This Comment

hey this is exaclty like my sister's phone but hers is red in color! yes the girly one but not girly enough for me :) she got it few months back for rm900+ if im not mistaken. im sure now its way cheaper kan? wtv it is, i think its a good phone.. nice choice ms ash! now im thinking to get k660i. i really like it because of the unique design n the price is pretty affordable! what d u think?

Silent Scribbler,  November 11, 2008 at 11:07 PM   Reply To This Comment

Dini: Hey, dear. Yeah, it is the exact phone that meets my needs. I like it that it has good sound system and I can store loads of mp3 in it. And of course the design is simple, and its a hardy enough phone for someone ganas like me. Wah, you know what? The k660i was one of my choices jugak sblm I narrow it down to the w660i. It's almost similar, but the price is slightly lower than the w. Get it! I think it's good value for money. And they have it in four colors so you have more choices. ;-) I like the lime one. BTW, I want Federer's autograph please!!!

Anonymous,  November 13, 2008 at 2:48 AM  
Reply To This Comment

really? i wanted lime also but the price is more expensive than the other 3 colors.they claim because its limited edition n demand tinggi. so now, im eyeing from the cyan/black one. hmm you when to low yat the other day kan? what is the chepest price i can get for the phone if u dun mind me asking? because ims till surveying for a good price. ... bout federer i will try my best! i hope we get to go up to him n take pictures semua. i'll get my camera ready for that . n autograph! :)

Silent Scribbler,  November 13, 2008 at 8:10 AM   Reply To This Comment

Dini: Alamak, I didn't take note of the exact price. But I think RM 800++ should not reach RM 900++. But you should bargain lah. Haritu I malas nak bargain. Tapi dia bagi a lot of things jugak lah; pouch, plastic cover, anti virus software, memory card etc. Your K660i boleh sampai 8gb kalau tak silap! Best gile. One place you could check out (kata my brother who's a gadget freak) kat Section 14 digital mall. About Fed-Ex, yeay!!! The pic and autograph would be fantastic! BTW, how much would the ticket be? Do you know?

Anonymous,  November 14, 2008 at 3:54 AM  
Reply To This Comment

ala thats already over my budget....the cheapest i can get here is below 550 without memory card but i dont mind that la. maybe i should go checkout at digimall since im planing to go there anyway. thanks! :)
owh yea the cheapest ticket woul be arnd rm110 but i heard da sold out. for more info, do check the ticketing website;
http://www.axcess.com.my/s_showdown.asp?id=6762444695149077937122555476496530642894

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital