• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Should I... or should I not?

Yes, folks. It's that time of the year again... He he he he. Or rather, it's time that I... buy a new phone. I've been sticking with my current model for two years already. It's still doing OK, and functioning pretty well so that's why I am hesitant about changing for a new one.

Yesterday, me and my other half took a stroll to KLCC just to survey the phones there. When we got to Sony Style, three models stood out to me, but the one that captured my attention most is the C902 model. It's very simple and very me. I just like phones that have clean lines, very light-weight, easy to use and as long as I can surf Internet, store lots of songs and pictures, plus take reasonably good pictures I am already very satisfied. Plus, the keys are big enough, I don't like small keys. It makes it difficult for me to type SMS and a girl can't live without texting you know! He he he.

My other half was eyeing for another model, a flip model which was actually very sleek and stylish. But, after my last love-hate relationship with a previous flip phone, I am a bit apprehensive about their longevity! The model I am eyeing is about RM1600++ which is a wee bit pricey. So should I or shouldn't I?

I should sleep on this one for a bit before I make a final decision!


Jotted by,

6 rejoinders:

Beautiful Life,  August 31, 2008 at 1:55 AM   Reply To This Comment

I love Sony Ericsson phones, very durable and pic taking is very nice with cybershot and sound for mp3 is very good. You should buy a sony ericsson but should find a lower price. Try Pertama Complex or Sg Wang.

Silent Scribbler,  August 31, 2008 at 6:20 AM   Reply To This Comment

Beautiful Life: Ha... another sony fan! I just love their phones. Lepas pakai Sony E dah tak nak phon elain dah. Yeah, probably the phone dah hike up kat KLCC. Masalahnya males d mw jalan2 Pertama Complex! He he he he. Ramadhan Mubarak to you, akak. :-)

Anonymous,  September 4, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Reply To This Comment

Hehehehe kalau berkenan tu beli aje ler beb!

Silent Scribbler,  September 4, 2008 at 1:13 PM   Reply To This Comment

Thank you for the vote of confidence. He he he. And yes, come visit here often! :-)

Anonymous,  September 8, 2008 at 1:36 AM  
Reply To This Comment

The good: Fashionable, lean form factor; lots of camera features; flashier user interface; HSDPA.

The bad: Stiff, angled keypad; poorly located volume buttons; no Xenon flash.

The bottom line: The C902 Cyber-shot is mostly let down by some poor design implantations, but is still a decent camera

source: cnet asia

kalo nak yg xenon flash, beli K850i. tp design lawa lagi C902 sbb kurus. Aku pun prefer hp candybar. Dgn keganasan aku, hp flip boleh patah pd bila2 masa :P

Silent Scribbler,  September 8, 2008 at 1:41 AM   Reply To This Comment

Wani: Thanks for the review! That was really helpful. Nanti aku tengokkan K850i. The thing is, yang bagusnya pasal Sony Ericson website boleh compare by features apa2 phone yang ko nak. :-) Aku pun ganas macam ko jugak. Tak boleh ada hp baru, sure jatuh nya. He he he he.

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital