• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

It's funny...

Source: Google Images

How people view themselves... Mean people never think they are mean, they're just being 'direct'... Pushy people never think they are pushy, they're just 'standing up for their rights' and trampling on everything that gets in the way... and of course if you disagree you're ignorant and backward! Bullies never think they are bullying, they are just merely 'expressing how authoritative, confident and knowledgeable they are'... And those who are bullies, mean + pushy are very proud for being a despicable excuse for a human being.... And it's funny how they are always quick to puff up like a proud peacock at their supposed 'strengths' and never see it as the ugly truth that it is... And time after time as they boast, I see right through that charade...

On other fronts, I am really, really tired. There has been lots of ups and downs lately but I've been tested again and again with alarming frequency lately. This time, I am not sure if I can get through this particular hurdle. I really feel like going home. Is it time to throw in the towel?

p.s: Please ignore the bulk of this post. I will write more when I feel better. 

Jotted by,

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital