• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

"What a classless airhead!"









How fast Ramadhan is going: I can't believe there's less than two weeks left before Raya! Sebab cuti, I've been spending some time catching up on leisurely reading and going on You-tube. Found the P Ramlee documentary directed by Shuhaimi Baba on the History channel. Maybe most of you caught it already. I found it extremely fascinating, and of course sad. It's a classic case of not appreciating something/someone until they are already gone. What's intriguing to me is also the conspiracy theories and allusions to the reasons for his downfall upon returning to Malaysia. I've seen it a couple of times and am still not bored with it. For some interesting titbit on reactions to this documentary, go to this blog. You can read between the lines in the blog post and comment box, and get some clues as to who the author think is a major player in P Ramlee's downfall.

Class is also starting in two weeks. I am only taking one class but I am not really looking forward to it;I have yet to think of a suitable topic for my preliminary paper. Plus, it's my last semester of coursework so I will really be on my own after this. It's hard to keep  motivated but I have to keep telling myself that I want to get everything done on time, Insya-Allah...

We also managed to have iftar with an interesting lady here, who really epitomize the meaning of 'sojourner'. Being away from home and family requires every bit of strength you have, and this lady did that with very little support! You are worth ten of them, OK! There are things that I wish I could just ignore, and I am glad somebody agrees with me, and is able to see past the shenanigan, plastic behavior and saccharine smiles. When the idea of 'collectivistic group' is abused so liberally and wantonly, why would you want to be part of it? Her similar tales of woes convinced me that we are doing the right thing.

While I spend the final vestiges of my holiday, I need to clear my head of all rubbish and regroup. Enjoy the rest of Ramadhan, people!

PS: Tajuk post takde kene mengena dgn kandungan blog. Ha ha ha.

Jotted by,

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital