New comment system
Hey all,
I am trying the new Disqus system for commenting. A lot more functions (i.e. like button, signing in with FB account etc) and they design is better than the one I am currently using. And they've made it a lot easier to implement in Blogger by just adding extra widget so no messing or editing your template!
The only minor issues I have with it is that I don't know if I can figure out how to import all the Avatar images in previous comments, and it kinda messed up my post-footer items a bit, so we'll see how it goes! I might revert back to the old system if I can't figure it out.
Have a good weekend, people!
Update: Had to disable Disqus because of formatting problems. E-mailed their tech support but there was no reply. Maybe I'll try Intense Debate next.
I am trying the new Disqus system for commenting. A lot more functions (i.e. like button, signing in with FB account etc) and they design is better than the one I am currently using. And they've made it a lot easier to implement in Blogger by just adding extra widget so no messing or editing your template!
The only minor issues I have with it is that I don't know if I can figure out how to import all the Avatar images in previous comments, and it kinda messed up my post-footer items a bit, so we'll see how it goes! I might revert back to the old system if I can't figure it out.
Have a good weekend, people!Update: Had to disable Disqus because of formatting problems. E-mailed their tech support but there was no reply. Maybe I'll try Intense Debate next.

Jotted by,













0 rejoinders:
Post a Comment