• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Aduh Toby....

Takut lah tu kene mandi. Tak usah buat muka cute, we are not amused!

It was supposed to be a relaxing Sunday morning. But it didn't to turn out that way. Sigh.

Toby is a good kitten for the most part but he really tested our patience today! He's growing at a really fast rate; Maine Coons are supposed to be huge cats so we expected him to grow very fast. Poor thing is almost out growing his litter box; he's had to twist his body a bit to get comfortable and today, in his haste to clean himself, he accidentally stepped on his own poo and left a trail of cat poo across the apartment. I noticed it suddenly when I caught a whiff on unpleasant smell wafting through the air and some suspicious stains on the white kitchen tiles. Geramnye!We ended up spending quite a bit of time cleaning the floors of the whole apartment, toilets and washing the toilet rags & carpets. Toby also got a good wash! Good thing was he was tired after all his shenanigans and fell asleep for the rest of the evening. 

Apart from that, I still have tons of work to do though. We have a proposal due in two weeks and I have two major assignments to settle. While browsing for information today, I was curious to check out this website. Kelakar tak? Students in the US can rate their lecturers to deter or encourage others to take classes with them. Besides ratings, they can also give comments. Some of the comments are pretty brutal! Kalau kat Malaysia pun ada tau lah macam mana. But I noticed some difference with US students; they like it if lecturers give them good grades, yes but they are also happy if lecturers are friendly and treat them like friends. Some even mentioned that they were happy to learn a lot in that class even though the material was hard and grades were not so good!

Anyway, my paper is calling me again. I thought this was going to be a short update. Heh. To my friends and family back home, Selamat Hari Raya Haji. I cannot wait to celebrate mine in Malaysia, cepat2 lah habis PhD nih!

Jotted by,

2 rejoinders:

la Signora,  November 15, 2010 at 12:31 AM   Reply To This Comment

I had trouble with Pancho when he was Toby's age.Especially when Pancho too outgrew the litterbox.We changed the litter box into those roller-plastic box (where you store stuff in it).We bought the 'deepest' box there is, so when the cat digs around the litter, takdelah sampai terbang the poo and litter.Just a tip to make your life easier :)

I also had those Dettol wipes to wipe Pancho's paws, he too had poo-stepping accidents (Maine Coon paws are HUMONGOUS!).

Kucing stories aside, how are you lah Cik Esah?Studies amacam?Selamat menyambut Aidiladha, semoga segala amalan diterima Allah.My salam to Sad as well.

Silent Scribbler,  November 15, 2010 at 1:26 AM   Reply To This Comment

La Signora: Thank you akak! The tips will be very helpful indeed. I used the wipes on Toby, he yelped and screamed in protest. Although Maine Coons supposedly love water, he seems to hate it. It's probably because of the cold weather here. I am OK, Alhamdulillah soldering on. Things are tough but I am keeping positive. Selamat menyambut Aidiladha too akak, and send my salam to Signore ya!

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital