Selamat Hari Raya, all!
Just a short post, all. I have classes all week so it's not the best time to be blogging. He he he. It's still a bit early, but I just want to wish SHR to all. To all my friends, readers and especially my family members (who I miss so much!) Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. Enjoy the festivities, the delicious food, horrible Malay movies (he he he he) and especially, the comfort of seeing your near and dear in this festive season. To those who are driving back to their kampung, a message by the immensely talented Emila Yusof:
Jotted by,













2 rejoinders:
Selamat Hari Raya Sha..nanti letakla gambar korang beraya kat sana eh? Take care dear! Mowahs
Kak Amy: Same to you! Nanti kitaorang upload gambaq. Ada jugak nak masak2 sikit cuma tak tau apa je. He he he.
Post a Comment