• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

I've been meaning to write...

 Boleh tak kalau jgn monopoly sofa?!

Really I have, but things are sooooooo hectic right now!

PhD Stuff & other adjustments
As usual I am still busy with classes. This fall, I am taking two statistics based course and my major: interpersonal communication. I also have new instructors that I have to work hard for. But this semester, one thing's different. I am learning to work with others more as we go through unfamiliar territory (nobody likes advanced statistics with confusing instructors!) and I am pleasantly surprised for the most part. Most of them on my study group are unselfish and they really are diving into the working together spirit. So that's good! I also met up again with my supervisor (as I mentioned in my PhD blog) and moving quite well. I have one more year to go to finish my coursework before starting on my comprehensive exams and dissertation.

Right now though, both of us are trying to get into a schedule that would work. Last year I was the only one busy with homework, assignments and readings. Now both of us are piled with academic work, there is a bit of adjustment on both of our parts. Alhamdulillah, we're managing alright now. I am lucky to have someone who is understanding, patient and also hardworking at the same time.

Raya updates
We had a couple of open house to go, and we are supposed to be hosting ours. But we're not sure yet when to play hosts, Sad is busy with his residency week this weekend and my homework's really piling up. However, we have met new Muslims here plus a few new people in my class so I will make sure that it gets done, at least before the Syawal is up. Kak Hana, if you are reading this I also miss my  adorable nephew and nieces and also especially my little brother, Aim. Terlupa plak nak kasi duit raya kat korang ek... tunggu nanti bila dah balik Malaysia for good ek? he he he he he.

Toby updates
He's big now at almost five months, with new antics everyday. Right now he's addicted to any keyboard in the house (sits on 'em anytime you start to work), wont' play with his toys, settled into a routine of play, eat and sleep quite easily. He also doesn't seem to miss the company of other cats, he only seems to get anxious every time we head out of the door; pantang dengar bunyi pintu! But after finally beating the tick problem during summer, there's no way we are letting him out anytime soon! And oh, why didn't anyone tell us that Maine Coons are loud, loud cats? 

Will write more when time permits. Enjoy the weekend, people!

p.s: There was a previous post that I uploaded and deleted now. I think I am finally feeling an inner peace, but that was after a long, long period of reflection, and of course after much discussion with Sad. I now know that all that frustration is not good, and I realized I have a lot to be thankful for!

Jotted by,

2 rejoinders:

Syigim,  September 25, 2010 at 12:51 AM   Reply To This Comment

i wonder how many "green notes" the kids are gonna get when they go beraya to aunty aisha & uncle sad's place? hihi...

Silent Scribbler,  September 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM   Reply To This Comment

Tulah ni banyak bayaran tertunggak nih. He he he he.

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital