• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Finally!

After waiting for a few weeks, he has finally arrived. It's been a couple of days,  and he is still adjusting but he's doing well. One of our Malaysian friends here offered him to us, and we jumped at the chance to adopt him. We are glad he's here. At least tak lah bosan sangat. And I really think he will be a good companion to two stressed out graduate students!


Some of his antics so far that I observed:
  • Sleeps a lot! (but I read on the Net that it's normal for kittens to cat nap or sleep a lot the whole day)
  • Very active, kadang penat nak layan dia main (in between his bouts of naps and meals)
  • Still learning how to climb. We've had to do a bit of retrieving and rescuing. 
  • Very healthy appetite. Since he is not three months old yet, he can eat solid food but no kitty milk yet
  • Affectionate, kuat merajuk and demands a lot of attention. He follows me where ever I go (so far) and when he wants to sleep, he will curl up to me on the sofa, demanding I pet him before sleeping. Ngengada! But he's good tempered most of the time, and adjusts very well to his surroundings. It took him only two hours to get familiar with our little apartment and to us
  • Still potty training, only two accidents so far but want to completely get him to use the litter box
  • He's very persistent. So far, when he wants something it has to be pronto. Or else, be prepared for a loud and piercing meow!
Thank you Abang Zack for this adorable Maine Coon! p.s: We've christened him "Toby". Shinichi, this time dia memang betul2 kucing jantan menggunakan nama yg sesuai. He he he he.

Jotted by,

6 rejoinders:

shinichi,  July 8, 2010 at 4:48 AM  
Reply To This Comment

At last! Aku rasa terganggu dgn kucing betina yg diberi nama Edward itu hihi.

Comel Toby nih. Mesti best main kejar2 :) Ko buatkan lah dia baju sehelai.

Silent Scribbler,  July 8, 2010 at 5:31 PM   Reply To This Comment

Cheh... buat baju selai?? Tak perlu, bulu dia dah tebai... he he he he. A'ah dia suka berlari sana sini. Habis dah satu apartment dia check. :-)

la Signora,  July 20, 2010 at 9:50 AM   Reply To This Comment

Wait...what happened to my comment?!Sudah ditelan Marty si kuda belang -_-

OK, short version: Toby=cute.Maine coon=good selection = gedembam potensi amatlah tinggi.La Signora = blogging fail = blames Twitter.

I miss you!How's your first American summer?Smouldering, much?

Silent Scribbler,  July 22, 2010 at 2:22 AM   Reply To This Comment

Hey Kak Lisa, I miss you too! It's been along time since I got a comment from La Signora. Have hopped over your blog for the long awaited update. Check your inbox, will e-mail you!

Amyh,  August 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Reply To This Comment

*tongkat dagu* Shaaa??

Silent Scribbler,  August 9, 2010 at 11:49 PM   Reply To This Comment

Salam kak Amy... he he he. I'm still here, tapi tgh busy sket. Nanti dua tiga minggu lagi update. How are you??? :-)

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital