Down with flu
Both of us are down with flu at the moment. We got hit by snow and rain last week, so after a few days fell sick. Probably we are not used to the weather.
I also got fed up with nasty remarks from a person that I don't really care about. It just makes me wonder, when you have a lot, you should be grateful and happy for yourself instead of jealous of other people's fortunes. I try not to let it get to me because at the end of the day, it's a reflection of you, not me.
Jotted by,
I also got fed up with nasty remarks from a person that I don't really care about. It just makes me wonder, when you have a lot, you should be grateful and happy for yourself instead of jealous of other people's fortunes. I try not to let it get to me because at the end of the day, it's a reflection of you, not me.
Jotted by,












6 rejoinders:
get well soon Sha
Thank you, bro harris. It's the cold and flu season. He he he he. You take care, too!
The main purpose of this entry is jotted at the second paragraph. But I'm gonna wish a "get well soon" for the first paragraph instead.
Pok Deng: Thanks, feeling much better. :-)
i'm gonna comment on the 2nd para then: :)
TRUE, SO VERY TRUE.
-jun.ida
Junida: Betul kan? And don't you just wish they would go away? ;-) He he he he he.
Post a Comment