Boy, have I got the blues!
And no, it's not the depressing kind. He he he he.
Lately, I've been longing for something I don't have yet. Something that would complete me and Sad as husband and wife. I don't know what brought it about. Maybe it's just random pictures of my friend and their offspring on FB, or it could just be the holiday season advertising cute toys and clothes for tiny people.
But I know it's not a practical idea yet. Financially, we're both just about swinging by. The scholarship money is not much, and my salary is cut. Plus, we're both starting with our PhD and it's challenging enough as it is already without adding a child to the mix. But I can't help myself. Hopefully, some day soon. Insya-Allah, Amien... :-)
ps: In the meantime, what do we say to all those menyibuk questions? Any ideas, people?
Jotted by,
Lately, I've been longing for something I don't have yet. Something that would complete me and Sad as husband and wife. I don't know what brought it about. Maybe it's just random pictures of my friend and their offspring on FB, or it could just be the holiday season advertising cute toys and clothes for tiny people.
But I know it's not a practical idea yet. Financially, we're both just about swinging by. The scholarship money is not much, and my salary is cut. Plus, we're both starting with our PhD and it's challenging enough as it is already without adding a child to the mix. But I can't help myself. Hopefully, some day soon. Insya-Allah, Amien... :-)
ps: In the meantime, what do we say to all those menyibuk questions? Any ideas, people?
Jotted by,












13 rejoinders:
belum ada rezeki...
1. belum ada rezeki
2. apsal? nak tolong jaga kan ke?
hehehheheheh....
"dah order, tapi belum sampai lagi"
I now say, 'Go die now' whenever people start bombarding me with smug-questions relating to child-bearing.
BUT since Bonda terchenta taught me good manners, I often just smile and say, 'InsyaAllah'.
Kak Hana, Bro. Harris & Jiah: TQ; all are polite but very vague. Good answers! :-)
La Signora: Bear and grin? He he he. Malas lah kak orang asyik dok menanya. Eh, how come you not on YM? Dah lama tak chat. Nanti2 buzz me yah. And owh, I owe you an e-mail kan? :-)
Babies are rezeki. I love reading rantings of Malaysian parents who are still studying abroad, especially when it comes to stories about sending their kids to school and piano lesson on weekend.
Salam ziarah, ma'am.
awww whatever it is, when both of you are ready, Allah SWT will kurniakan a cute baby for you too..
but in the meantime, "Belum ada rezeki" should be a good answer :)
Dini: yes, it sounds like a good answer. He he he he. Thanks for your dua'. It's been such a long time since we talked! Have a good holiday! :-)
Sir Pok Deng: Salam ziarah to you too. Please come again anytime to read my nonsense. :-) Although there won't be any rantings on sending children to school or piano lessons anytime soon. :-)
ko pinjam jawapan ayu "BILA ADA KELAPANGAN"
Shinichi: Good idea! :-)
sha don't worry kalau dah 'kun faya kun' Allah nak bagi semuanya mudah. i pray for you. in the meanwhile enjoy the time being just the two of you (once you have babies you'll miss them!) and just pretend to hear all the menyibuk questions..
Abdullah (who I think is Zaza): Thank ya very much for your dua'. I believe that everyone goes through the same phase when people keep asking the same questions. He he he he. And yes, you are definitely right about 'kun fayakun'... Take care, you!
Post a Comment