Weather: Getting sunnier
No, I'm not referring to the cold Ohio weather (getting worse, this Sunday its predicted that it's going to be 2 degrees. Sigh). He he he he.
I met up with my temporary advisor today at Starbucks. She had a get-to-know-you session there, and it kinda cleared my mind. She's really very nice and comforting, kind of like the big sister you wished you had, showing you the ropes while at the same time she's really being honest about things. I laid out my plan for her, and she says I am on the right track. She also warned me about the challenges ahead and etc. I feel more prepared after meeting her.
I also got my first feedback for the presentation. It went alright, we have another mid term coming up next week, and another round of presentation the day after. It's hectic! But doable if I prepare early and work smart. The other students were talking about getting together for a small study session next week so I guess that will help.
Things are slowly falling into place, and I feel more secure in my environment. Hopefully next week will also be good. :-)
Have a good weekend, people!
I met up with my temporary advisor today at Starbucks. She had a get-to-know-you session there, and it kinda cleared my mind. She's really very nice and comforting, kind of like the big sister you wished you had, showing you the ropes while at the same time she's really being honest about things. I laid out my plan for her, and she says I am on the right track. She also warned me about the challenges ahead and etc. I feel more prepared after meeting her.
I also got my first feedback for the presentation. It went alright, we have another mid term coming up next week, and another round of presentation the day after. It's hectic! But doable if I prepare early and work smart. The other students were talking about getting together for a small study session next week so I guess that will help.
Things are slowly falling into place, and I feel more secure in my environment. Hopefully next week will also be good. :-)
Have a good weekend, people!
Jotted by,












2 rejoinders:
jeles nya la aku... we always see the grass is way, way , way greener on the other side kan?
Jiah: Of course. I am jeles that you get to quit your job and be with your kids! :-)
Post a Comment