• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Back!

I was away for five days at a 'reprogramming' course (as Joey would have put it :-P). Suffice to say, in my opinion it was not really necessary. But I made a few new friends, plus I found that since I never experienced 'dorm room life' before , it was not really that horrible he he he he (degree years do not count because accommodation was comfortable and I went back home anyway EVERY weekend!).

* * *

For those of you who are not aware, I am about to fly off in August for my PhD in the States. I have about one month and a little bit to settle everything. This would not be possible without the support and sacrifice from my husband.... We still have a lot of things to settle, namely passport, visa, housing, transportation, other 'assets' to dispose and of course, banking issues. PhD is three long years (shortest time to complete) so we have to make sure that all loose ends are settled. I fought so hard for this, and prayed so hard for this. So dear friends, please pray for our safe journey, and of course for my success. I wish to complete this in the shortest time possible. Akron is the place I am staying. It's not that big, quite remote some people say but I think that's best. I would try and finish ASAP without any distraction! He he he he he. And yes, hopefully when we come back there will be THREE of us instead of just two.

* * *

Speaking of husbands, when I came back from that five day course, I found the house spotless, the laundry done, the fridge was well stocked and yes, dinner cooked. And it was a delicious dinner too!! To my husband I love you so much. I don't care if this is poyo. He he he. Sometimes I wake up late at night and stare into his peacefully sleeping face, and I experience real wonder and gratefulness for this man who is my wonderful partner. I have the best husband. EVER. :-)

Jotted by,

7 rejoinders:

Beautiful Life,  July 15, 2009 at 5:21 AM   Reply To This Comment

Ala...so SWEET! Important that hubby chipped in the household chores, cooking is a major plus!

Anyway Ash, or might I say, Mrs Sad, good luck for your PhD in the states...yg penting jangan lupa update blog with your stories and life there

Harris Shah Abd Hamid,  July 16, 2009 at 6:33 AM   Reply To This Comment

Betul la...banyak betul hal yg nak diuruskan sebelum fly. Hal kerja, finance, housing, etc. The list seems endless. Itu belum kira hal personal lagi... Good luck and have a safe trip.

Hana,  July 20, 2009 at 5:05 AM   Reply To This Comment

oits! the 3rd person tht u will be back with tu, could/would be a distraction tau! anyways, gud luck! all the best. maybe confinement period tu would be the best time to go and visit aisha. but hrmmm nnt takde orang nak bawak jalan-jalan pulak. but ok kot. aisha duduk rumah diam-diam, sad bawak kitorang jalan. hehe orlando, here we comeeee!!!

Silent Scribbler,  July 20, 2009 at 11:45 AM   Reply To This Comment

BL: Thanks ye akak. :-) Jgn pesan Birkin bag sudah. Kami duduk tempat kampung je. He he he. For sure, I will update my blog. And yes, I am a very lucky wife, my hubby is a rare species. he he he he.

Bro Harris: aiyoh, I sure need the luck. Visa sangat susah nak dicompletekan.

Kak Hana: Boleh je moh datang berjalan. Summer kami cuci panjang. Mana adil tunggu masa Aisha confinement!!! :-P

w@Ni,  July 21, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Reply To This Comment

later on the 2 of u will be having sleepless nite staring into number THREE peacefully sleeping face hihi

Silent Scribbler,  July 23, 2009 at 5:41 AM   Reply To This Comment

W@ni: I take it this is from your experience (dua kali lagi... ) :-P

Tuan Azmil Abdullah,  July 23, 2009 at 3:54 PM   Reply To This Comment

1. Dapat ye? Congratulations.
2. What are the odds it'd be more than just 3?! :D
3. Kalau setakat balik every weekend, no big deal la. Talk about balik every other day, yes, that's something! :D

Selamat berAkron :)

defixeri - person repairing what's not broken.

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital