• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Why I'm OFFLINE (among other things!)

My lap top crashed last week. Sigh.
I think it must have been someone's thumb drive which was infected (and not maintained) causing my lap top to crash. It was quite bad; the virus attacked Microsoft Word until I can't open any word document. Normally, I won't let anyone use my lap top but the request came from someone I did not expect (not) doing any PC maintenance. Anyway, its over and done with, but as a result, I am now left homeless (OK, not exactly homeless) but PC-less and roaming around like a hobo to the tech lab. Kayak anak gembel aja. He he he he. And that is why I am NOT on YM. Luckily, I've backed up my data so the lap top can be reformatted, and I manage to wrangle a promise from the tech guy to install also a new PC in my office. It's been six months since I last requested for a PC OK!! Nothing's happened yet, so I shan't be too hopeful. :-P But at the very least, I shall have my lap top back tomorrow; I really can't function without one!

Other than that... I am busy preparing for something. Will blog about it later. If I EVER do. He he he he he. On another note, since Kak Nuwal generously tagged me, here I am happily replying to the tag! (been slacking on my blogging so today's entry is a bit long-ish. He he he he). Enjoy!

Facts & Quirks
  1. List these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  5. Link the person who tagged you.
  6. Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 FACTS ABOUT ME
  1. Second child out of five
  2. Saggitarius baby
  3. Earned my driving license at the age of 25!!
  4. Both my parents are Kelantanese, but I'm from PJ. :-P
  5. The eldest daughter
  6. Working as an educator; it's not something I planned but I love it. :-)
  7. Love the colors red, turqoise, cream and black.

6 QUIRKS ABOUT ME
  1. Very straight-forward kind of person. Some people might even say naive. I just hate being lied to, that's all. So if I catch you in the act, just say it out to me already! I can handle the truth better than a pack of lies. Don't assume I'm a dumbass, honey. I see right through you! BTW, I can see your nose growing, Pinnochio! He he he he.
  2. I can't wake up without coffee in the morning. I get grumpy.
  3. I can't skip meals through out the day. I (also) get grumpy.
  4. Contrary to popular belief, I am not a jumping from one relationship to the next kind of person. I've had only three serious relationships. Two of them ended badly. He he he he.
  5. Like Kak Nuwal, I am anal about order. He he he he. I like things that are planned coz I am quite practical. And owh! I'm also quite anal about cleaning my desk before I leave home. I can't bear to see an untidy desk, and I don't like people messing it up either.
  6. I err... get antsy if I can't access my e-mail or surf the Net for a couple of days. That's how I relax actually.
I now tag these seven (un?) fortunate people. He he he he.
  1. Pakalang (lepas test buat OK? :-))
  2. Joey Rizal (apdet! apdet! apdet!)
  3. Dini ND
  4. Kak Hana
  5. Princess Grace (kalau baca silahkan ngerjain tagnya yah he he he)
  6. Wani Zamin (walaupun ko takde blog; he he he he)
  7. Tuan Azmil (coz you tagged me on FB! So now, YOU are tagged! :-P)
Jotted by,

6 rejoinders:

Anonymous,  January 12, 2009 at 9:06 PM  
Reply To This Comment

i cudnt function at all when my oc crashed last week... terus pegi beli laptop baru asap... wats wrong with us????/

Anonymous,  January 13, 2009 at 2:52 AM  
Reply To This Comment

7 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I eat, walk, talk dan drive fast. Bak kata kerani aku "Cik w@Ni lalu je, abis sumer fail terbang"
2. Aku sangat2 suka laksa dan buah nangka. Irresistable.
3. I don't have a blog and don't intend to have one, at least for now.
4. My father passed away the day I was born.
5. I like Anuar Zain, and I think he used to like me too :P
6. Likes cats.
7. I appreciate humor.

6 QUIRKS ABOUT ME
1. Pakai jam belah kanan.
2. I never attended kindergarten. Am lucky to have finally graduated hihi.
3. Aku pemalu.
4. I was once a huge fan of 4u2c :P
5. I've been to 5 different schools throughout my school years.
6. I've never been to Kelantan & Terengganu.

Silent Scribbler,  January 13, 2009 at 10:13 PM   Reply To This Comment

Ziah: Nda tau lah bah... aku rasa kita ada disease yang sangat kronik! Ha ha ha ha. Aku agak resah kalau takde PC atau laptop.

Wani: Err.. kau pemalu? :-P Thanks for doing the tag!

Kak Hana: Wah ada lagi! Best... best...

Harris Shah Abd Hamid,  January 14, 2009 at 6:05 AM   Reply To This Comment

Ok, ok. I'll do the tag after the test on Saturday. Hopefully, I'll ace the test. Otherwise, I might be grumpy and not do the tag. Hahaha

Silent Scribbler,  January 14, 2009 at 7:33 AM   Reply To This Comment

Bro Harris: Yeay! Buat lah jgn tak buat. :-P I am sure you will ace the test! he he he he. Good luck, bro!

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital