• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Kids say...


The offending picture, he he he he :-P

... the funniest things!


This is an excerpt of a Facebook conversation (via chat) between me and my youngest brother:

"Oi... dah skolah mana boleh main2 game lagi!!" - me
"Pegi check mail box ada ke tak surat GRE" - me
"Aim dah check, takde!!" - Aim
"By the way, I uploaded your picture @ Oldtown" - me
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" - Aim (ni yang tak tahan ni, sakit perut aku gelak dgn perkataan yang ditaip ni!)
"Ha ha ha ha, suka hati arrr" - Me
"BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" - Aim

note: Aim is eight. :-P And yes, I had to fix his age at 13 to register for the account. And yes, I've changed the security setting of the account so people can't add him easily.

I have the best little brother ever!! :-)

Jotted by,

5 rejoinders:

Anonymous,  January 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM  
Reply To This Comment

aim tembam! cuteeee!

Tuan Azmil Abdullah,  January 12, 2009 at 1:14 AM   Reply To This Comment

I think he learnt that from a certain someone, maybe?

;;)

And oh, the grapevine sung.. although it also mentioned not to breathe a word to anyone 'else' but since it's you, I say, "Yay!" (?)

Silent Scribbler,  January 12, 2009 at 9:10 AM   Reply To This Comment

Wani: Isn't he just? Macam kakak dia tembam! :-P

TA: Are you referring to that 'someone' as my sister? She better not hear you say that! He he he he.

Iffah Zara,  January 17, 2009 at 2:28 AM   Reply To This Comment

hahaha aim so comellah mdm...
sian dia tau, mesti dia rasa nnt xder aweks nk add dia..hehe

Silent Scribbler,  January 17, 2009 at 9:41 AM   Reply To This Comment

KG: Comel gila. Dia kata "Why I have only few friends?" he he he. Pastu dia suruh abang Sad add dia jugak. :-P

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital