• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

I c.u.r.s.e. you ETS!! (Part Two)

Dear friends,

If you see me on YM and I am not responding, its because I am still struggling with my antipathy (GRE Hit Parade!! :-P) with GRE. I've spoken to a few people (Joey, Niraku and my other half) who's been through the experience, and I must say that has helped a lot to calm down my flagging spirit.

I'm almost done with the verbal section, and starting the quantitative part today. Sigh. :-P


On the other hand, things have been good lately on the personal front, I feel quite blithely euphoric really in spite of all the fervidity surrounding my GRE. But all this thinking is making me ravenous and torpid all the time! He he he he. :-p Joey, yes, I am trying to use as many GRE words as possible to help me prepare.

Here's a poyo song for that special someone. I am lost without you. ;-)

Baby (VE)

Hatiku berdegup laju, mengenangkan dirimu, Tak berguna lagi ku menahan perasaan ini, Ingin ku memberitahu, keadaan diriku, Yang sekian lama menghantui jiwaku

Kau seperti bintang hati yang menerangi, Cahayamu menemani cinta ini, Takkan keseorangan, takkan kesepian, Mungkinkah ada waktu untukku
Baby, kau menyinari hidupku, kehadiranmu telah membawa erti, Hanya kau satu yang berada di hati, tiada pengganti hanya kau satu

Setiap kali ku merenung wajahmu sayang, kurasakan ku melihat teman hidupku, Sudikah kau menerima cinta yang putih, dari hatiku hanya untukmu
Baby.... kau menyinari hidupku kehadiran mu telah membawa erti, Hanya kau satu, berada di hati, tiada pengganti, hanya kau satu

Terus terang ku katakan, takkanlah hati berdegup laju
Pasti akan ketemu denganmu, Namun senantiasa ku fikirkan, mungkin hanya mainan perasaan, Tapi... semuanya bukan bayangan, bukan mimpi

Jotted by,

2 rejoinders:

la Signora,  November 20, 2008 at 7:22 AM   Reply To This Comment

Ah, mesti sronok...tha adrenaline-nak-exam feeling ;-p

torpid?ravenous?mak aiii.

i've been sleeping late, watching good docos on tv.Last night they had a movie-doco on JONESTOWN (Peoples Temple cult led by Reverend Jim Jones back in 1978, 910 people died, mass-suicide/murder) and HUMAN TRAFFICKING (starring Mira Sorvino, Donald Sutherland) a two-part miniseries yang oh-so-realistik.

Silent Scribbler,  November 21, 2008 at 1:39 AM   Reply To This Comment

LS: Adrenaline ke? Hmmm tak jugak sebenarnya. Its gotten to the point where I can't wait to get rid of it. Semalam sampai termimpi-mimpi perkataan GRE! Ha ha ha ha. :-P

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital