• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

I'm happy because...

  1. My TOEFL result is out. The score was high enough for me to pass the stringent KPT ruling. Thanks to all those who wished me good luck and thanks also to Joey who coached me on what to do for the test.
  2. I saw my other half yesterday, and that in itself is a great joy as always... :-)
  3. I just had lunch with someone at work today, and it was nice to be able to let my hair down with someone I like a lot and to find out we complain about the same things!
  4. This week has been really satisfying work wise too; I've managed to let go of one of the huge mass lecture class and got another core course in exchange and that only has 30 students! Wow... that feels good.

The only blemish this week was when I got to know the total number of participants for our conference. At the rate that we are going, I think we're going to have to work very hard to fill in the huge hall.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

12 rejoinders:

la Signora,  July 18, 2008 at 7:07 AM   Reply To This Comment

Hey love,got your txtmsg.CONGRATS, woo-hoo!*tepuk tangan gumbira*

..amacam?Mesti rase dapat result SPM kan?deja vu.If I were there, dah lamer I kidnap you bawak makan cheese cake.

Silent Scribbler,  July 18, 2008 at 9:16 AM   Reply To This Comment

Mrs C: Yes, I am very happy with the results. Thank you, akak! :-) Ps: Tetiba rasa gila punya nak makan cheese cake. Ha ha ha ha.

Smirking Cat,  July 18, 2008 at 4:15 PM   Reply To This Comment

Hi! I'm glad things seem to be going well with you. Congratulations on your test! Have a great weekend!

Unknown,  July 18, 2008 at 9:27 PM   Reply To This Comment

Congratulations Ash.
Though you don't have to be so modest
on your score being high enough to exceed kpt requirements. You did very well, indeed. Congrats.

Silent Scribbler,  July 18, 2008 at 10:44 PM   Reply To This Comment

Smirking Cat: Hey Lady M... thanks so much for your wishes. I hope you have a great weekend too. How are things going with you? Good, I hope... :-)

Joey: Thanks for the wishes! Alah, I couldn't have done it without your help and tips. The guidebook you gave me came in really, really, handy. :-)

Unknown,  July 18, 2008 at 11:27 PM   Reply To This Comment

Hahaha, I will not take credit lah, cause i never had the chance to open the book pun. I'm glad someone made the book's life meaningful. Kalau buku tu leh cakap, mesti dia kata nasib baik dapat tuan baru.....klau tak sia2 jer hidup buku tu.

Silent Scribbler,  July 18, 2008 at 11:54 PM   Reply To This Comment

Joey: Hey... you did help me lah. At least when you briefed me on the procedure, I became more confident. That's the key to the test right? Not being clueless about what's going on! He he he he. Yes, think about it that way. Itu amal jariah, Joey... besar pahalanya. Lepas ni buku to pindah tangan ke Sad pulak.:-)

Unknown,  July 19, 2008 at 1:03 AM   Reply To This Comment

Yes, consider the book is for welfare.

la Signora,  July 19, 2008 at 11:25 PM   Reply To This Comment

The only blemish this week was when I got to know the total number of participants for our conference. At the rate that we are going, I think we're going to have to work very hard to fill in the huge hall

Solution #1: entice participants with food.Worked with chimpanzees.

Solution #2: pukau the speaker(s), so they will have the illusion of a full house hall ;)

Ingat, perbuatan sihir adalah haram disisi Islam.

I baru prasan kat sidebar in my Gmail ader this iklan cari jodoh that goes, "Pria asing mencari wanita Indonesia untuk menikah, coba sekarang" (www.IndonesianCupid.com).Gelak guling² gua.

Silent Scribbler,  July 20, 2008 at 6:35 AM   Reply To This Comment

Mrs C: Ha ha ha ha ha. I will try my best to increase number of audience, without resorting to sihir. "Wink". yeah, talk about dubious ads on your website! BTW, do you happen to have a snarky reader on your blog? Who is "Kambing Gurun"? Is it one of your friends?

Anonymous,  July 28, 2008 at 3:13 AM  
Reply To This Comment

esah, tahniah again. alah, ko kan scorer, no worries :P

kalu aku, sure level C+ <--- gred rasmi utk subjek2 IRK

anyway kalu nak bagi dewan tu full, maybe ko leh ajak construction workers ngan makcik cleaner

Silent Scribbler,  July 28, 2008 at 3:58 AM   Reply To This Comment

Wani: Thanks for the wish, I am glad I passed it! :-) BTW, akuk rasa makcik cleaner and construction workers for sure lah tak valid ha ha ha ha ha ha. aku tgh cuak ni. mampos kalau home minister datang pastu hall tak penuh. :-P

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital