• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Overdue update!


For me unfortunately, 'lazy not just today but almost daily! he he he Source: Google images
It would seem that I am blogging less and less lately. :-P Therefore, this is my half-hearted attempt at trying to update my blog. Short spurts of updates is about all I can manage right now. He he he. 
  •  It's winter... going into spring. I am so grateful that this winter has been really kind. Very few snow storms. Not too cold. Even some sunshine once in a while. Today, it was snowing briefly but I think it will stop soon. Yeay! 
  • I've given my SV an outline of my prelim paper. She hasn't given me a feedback yet, but I am writing my paper in the meanwhile and hoping that the corrections aren't too bad. I am OK with my topic and I think I won't be bored of it by the time I defend my prospectus!
  • Emee is probably coming during her spring break. I am very looking forward to it, and I hope it materializes. We have visited her in Chicago so it's time for her to return the visit. I will also use her visit as an excuse to get a little break he he he
  • Sad has to renew his passport and we might have to do it in NY. I am not sure when we will go but hopefully sometime when the weather is more forgiving
  • My brother got married last week. It saddens me a bit not to be there but it can't be helped and I am glad we have a new family member. Welcome to the family, Nani! 
  • The Oscars is tomorrow, can't wait to watch it. Haven't seen any of the movie in the list, except for The Help. Though, am rooting for Meryl Streep FTW! (can't stand smug Rooney Mara; don't care how good the movie was! And I did like the Swedish version)
  • Did you guys read about the father who shot his daughter's laptop because she was rude to him on FB? Moral of the story: A bit OTT, I know but be careful what you say on social networking websites, OK! Dr. Phil berated him but I am not sure how I would react if my kid badmouths me on social network so I am in no position to judge. :-P If you didn't, you can read about it here.
  • Enjoy the weekend, people. :-)
Jotted by,

 

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital