• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Happy birthday to me!

Wow... this is one of the longest time since I stayed away from my blog. Dah bersawang dah pun. He he he. Sometimes I think I should shut it down, but the urge to blog is still there only time does not permit it. Have no fear though, if I don't blog it means I am relatively busy, but happy. :-P

My recent birthday just passed. This year, although have been up and down, things are good. I am grateful for all His blessings. I am healthy, my family is well  and I have a good husband. Financially, we are also doing OK. Studies are good. So all in all, I have a lot. And I am grateful for it. We didn't do much on the day; a friend was moving to Michigan so we headed to her house to help her clear away her stuff (and there was a lot, she have been staying there for twenty years!). I am also a bit saddened as this friend is one of the most helpful and kind people here and not having her here is sort of like losing a family member. But it's OK, I can always phone and now that Emee is here in the US I am not lonely at all. :-)

This year, the snow is late. There was a flurry on my birthday, but it has cleared. I am guessing it will come back next week but the weather is not too cold compared to last year so that's great! I am on winter break for a couple of weeks so I just plan to relax and take care of hubby n cat. My prelim paper is waiting but I plan to submit it in March or April. All in all, things are going according to plan although I am a bit behind schedule. My brother is getting married in February and I feel sad that I am going to miss this joyous occasion. But that can't be helped so I can't dwell on it. Being away makes me appreciate my family and I wish that I had more time to spend with them. I cannot wait to finish my studies so I can go back home.

To all of you celebrating Christmas, happy holidays! I will write more when the mood strikes. 

Jotted by,

4 rejoinders:

Syigim,  December 24, 2011 at 3:51 AM   Reply To This Comment

happy belated birthday dear. dont stop blogging! your writings are always an enjoyable read.

2 of my younger sisters will wed nxt yr. and i dont think i can attend both... ready for one very merajuk sister!

nwyas, jgn stop blogging tau!

Silent Scribbler,  December 24, 2011 at 1:31 PM   Reply To This Comment

Thank you, Syigim for reading. I didn't know I still had readers. He he he. Tulah sedih kan duduk jauh2 ni miss weddings adik2 or sepupu. I hope I don't have any more weddings I would miss. What about you? berapa lama lagi kene duduk Dubai?

MissZahrah,  January 2, 2012 at 7:54 AM   Reply To This Comment

happy belated birthday 2u Mdm..!!may Allah bless u n hubby... =) aminn....

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital