• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Tinggalkan aku

Note: Bad winter storm until classed was canceled this whole week. I am feeling very sluggish and very lazy as a result!

I don't really feel like doing anything much right now. Ha ha ha ha. Except You-tubing and reading gossip blogs... and of course listening to music. Right now I am listening to the same song repeatedly. For example, I've been listening to this song over and over again. Sebenarnya lagu ni lagu sedih... dan untuk orang yang break up... neither applies to me but for some reason I am not bored.



 
Sekian post yang paling pendek bulan ini.

Jotted by,

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital