• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

New look!


Just wanted to change things up a bit! (still needs tweaking though). Although I do say Blogger sucks though, I've had things freeze and hang suddenly. Tapi disebabkan tak reti guna Word Press, I am stuck.  Terpaksalah start and restart banyak kali, and I have to admit, it's quite frustrating! Moral of the story: always back up your template!


Jotted by,

8 rejoinders:

Anonymous,  October 14, 2010 at 3:52 AM  
Reply To This Comment

i love your layout. definitely love your header. hehe.

have yet to read many of your posts. but i like the cutest TV ad ever! XD

Silent Scribbler,  October 14, 2010 at 10:30 AM   Reply To This Comment

The header's great kan? Thank God for blogger templates (BT) website! Owh I liked the ad a lot. Never get bored of watching it even thought it appears very often. Somehow the children seem very natural, and amazingly, most ads featuring kids are like that.

~ N.I.N.A ~,  October 15, 2010 at 4:11 AM   Reply To This Comment

Wahh kak Aisha...new layout..cool n sooo schweetttt :)

Anonymous,  October 15, 2010 at 9:52 AM  
Reply To This Comment

cantik! me loike!!!

Silent Scribbler,  October 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM   Reply To This Comment

Ziah: Thank you! Ko apa kabar? Lama suda nda chat. Aku dah deactivate FB jadi tak tengok dah perkembangan kawan2. Good luck with the third pregnancy.

Silent Scribbler,  October 15, 2010 at 1:06 PM   Reply To This Comment

Nina: Thank you! Tgh takde kerja. He he he he.

la Signora,  October 18, 2010 at 12:31 AM   Reply To This Comment

*looks around* Wow.Sure is a major changed compared to your previous emo-ey goth layout :P

Silent Scribbler,  October 18, 2010 at 8:57 PM   Reply To This Comment

La Signora: yeah... life is a lot lot less 'goth' lately. Ha ha ha. ;-) Lama sangat tak bual dgn akak. Take care ye.

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital