• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Nak tapi malas...

Patut tak tukar template? Dah boring jugak dengan template ni... tapi malas nak upload template baru and nak edit2 ... if I start doing it, I will spend hours on it! In fact, nak tulis panjang2 pun malas. He he he. Ni kene tunggu ada mood baru boleh buat... Tunggu la ye nanti bila dah takde kerja, or kerja slow down sikit. This blog really needs a revamp!

Jotted by,

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital