• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Spring break is over... sigh...

As of today, my spring break is over. It's back to the grind tomorrow.... Good news is I am half-way done for this semester and almost finishing my second semester here!

Here are some things that I did during the spring break:
  1. Fixed our car. Yeah we had to do some minor maintenance. But its good now and prepped up for further journey
  2. Indian cuisine anyone? We had some lovely Indian food the other day and I must say that my palate for something familiar to the Malaysian cuisines was definitely satisfied. Another trip is a must!
  3. The idiot box. Seriously the Project Runway for this season is the most dramatic and definitely showcase more talent than last season. Yippee! ANTM and American Idol is surprisingly very mediocre. Simon leaving is not a good sign, he must be getting ready to jump a sinking ship!
  4. We manage to watch a couple of good movies over the weekend. Yes, Blind Side is as good as what everyone says and SB definitely deserved the Oscar. And why did I leave it so late to watch Sherlock? Robert Downey Jr rocks!
  5. Finished a book by Cornwell. Honestly, as a crime fiction aficionado, I don't find her as readable as Ann Rule. The plot was creative and believable, but her focus on the finer details of the murders was too CSI-ish (not that I don't like CSI) but I preferred more of the human drama if you will! I want to know the juicy details why these people are murdered, damn it! :-P
  6. Widened our social network. I met a few nice, new people over the holidays and it felt good. So far, we've not met many kind people in Kent, and hearing some kind words, good conversation and nice, sincere smiles does a lot of good for your soul. Really, it truly does.
I also finished a paper that is due this Tuesday, so I think I feel less guilty for mostly relaxing during my Spring Break. Have a good week ahead, people!

Jotted by,

2 rejoinders:

emud,  April 5, 2010 at 7:58 AM   Reply To This Comment

wah esah ko mkn roti canai ke atau chapati? miss u so much.aku tunggu ko blk br pi mkn kat food court du for our weekly dosage of sinful food

Silent Scribbler,  April 5, 2010 at 3:55 PM   Reply To This Comment

Emee: He he he he, makan nasi biryani authentic gt. Dah lama tak makan so memang kempunan. Yes, I miss you too. Kalau aku jadi balik aku kasitau ye. You take care!

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital