• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Busy bee

Hey all...
This week and the next will be the most hectic. I have three proposals due, one teaching session and two final exams to complete. I'm mostly numb, my back hurts and I can't remember the last time I really enjoyed my food. :-( Hopefully things will be better when the semester winds down...

Jotted by,

2 rejoinders:

Amy,  May 1, 2010 at 1:22 AM   Reply To This Comment

All the best ok babe and do take care of yourself!

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital