• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Randomness

 Image obtained from this site. Tak kesahlah, asal boleh jalan! :-P

Hey all,
I am still too busy with some stuff. :-P Here's a really short post with totally unrelated items:
  • Happiness is about being with my husband and being free to go where we want to go 
  • Am I the only one who think American Idol is rather dull this season?
  • Wow! Winter is almost ending. No more snow!!!
  • I have a gathering with some lovely Malaysian ladies tomorrow. Hello, biryani! :-)
  • I finally have a supervisor. Ain't that great? :-)
  • Have a good weekend, people!
Jotted by,

4 rejoinders:

Syigim,  March 21, 2010 at 2:43 AM   Reply To This Comment

i agree!!! i think this season's american idol pun boring. noone in particular to look forward to. season ni yg aku rasa kalo miss tgk few episodes pun xpe.

aisha ko masak biryani ke? ;) wow!

Silent Scribbler,  March 21, 2010 at 3:04 PM   Reply To This Comment

Ha ha ha idok le... aku tolong MKN biryani. :-P Ada sorang lady kat sini dia kawin dgn Indian guy so she's really good at cooking curry, biryani and what not. aku pun tak berapa beria tengok. Dah sebab clash dgn America's next top model, aku tukar2 channel kejap kejap. Hope it will pick up later.

Amy,  March 21, 2010 at 10:04 PM   Reply To This Comment

Agree! But I still watch it la, belum miss lagik..maybe I miss Simon haha. And lagi satu agree on your first point, happiness for me kadang2 just baring dua org depan TV or just having breakfast together. Tu la dianya bila dpt hubby keje shift, dapat hari yg get to spend few hours dgn dia pun dah kira best :P

Silent Scribbler,  March 21, 2010 at 10:16 PM   Reply To This Comment

Kak Amy: best kan just makan or watch TV together. Nothing beats that. :-)

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital