• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Crazy week ahead

I have a really crazy week ahead (mid-term, concept worksheet and seminar paper all back to back), so I need to take a break from blogging awhile. Take care OK guys and stay tuned. :-P BTW, I watched 'Julie & Julia' this weekend and it was so good. Can't wait to write a review. :-)

Jotted by, 

6 rejoinders:

Amy,  March 7, 2010 at 8:16 PM   Reply To This Comment

Come back soon..Uhuk! All the best with the mid-term and paperwork.

Silent Scribbler,  March 7, 2010 at 9:51 PM   Reply To This Comment

Thank you kak amy pembaca setia. He he he he. (hug kak amy).

Syigim,  March 8, 2010 at 1:39 AM   Reply To This Comment

don't work too hard! lookin forward to ur review :)

Sir Pök Déng,  March 8, 2010 at 4:42 AM   Reply To This Comment

What a coincidence. Okay it's not a coincidence. I just finished my last mid-term today. Wish you Happy Less Sleep And More Coffee Days!

Silent Scribbler,  March 8, 2010 at 6:19 AM   Reply To This Comment

Hey Syigim... I'm looking forward to writing it too! The movie was surprisingly very enjoyable. :-)

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital