• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Tagged by Mrs. Dino

 Our current pet, Betty. Anak dara tidur terbongkang!!

I've done these before, but I'll just do it again for fun. :-)

Three names I go by:
1. Aisha
2. Ash
3. Sha
Nota kaki: Esah only by HS1 he he he he

Three previous jobs:
1. Research assistant (first job)
2. Research officer (slightly higher post and salary :-P)
3. Academician (currently)

Three places I've lived in:
1. Kent, Ohio (currently)
2. Petaling Jaya (hometown :-p)
3. Gombak (during my uni days and shortly after I got married)

Three TV shows I can't miss:
1. Project Runway
2. America's Next Top Model (favorite seasons: Naima, Whitney & Caridee)
3. Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit

Three places I've been:
1. Sydney, Australia
2. London, England
3. Kent, United States

Three places I want to go to:
1. Italy
2. France
3. Indonesia (it's close to home but I really want to go!!!)

Three of my favorite food:
1. Pulut kuning
2. Mama's nasi kerabu
3. Cik Na's chicken pot pie he he he he 

Things I am looking forward to:
1. Having my first baby with Sad
2. Buying a car here! (gigih jugak lah jalan ke kelas merentas snow :-P)
3. Our first visit back to Malaysia (tak tau bila lagi)

Three pets that I have owned:
1. Edward the cat, my cat back home in Malaysia. Only that she's not really owned by anyone. She's fiercely independent!
2. Betty the lazy bum cat we have here. :-P The most picky cat I know! Memilih gila...
3. My pet cat during my childhood. She died when I was eight, and because I was so upset with that I did not have a cat for a long, long time

Three favorite bands/ singer:
1. Innuendo
2. Padi from Indonesia
3. VE

Three favorite teams to watch:
I don't like team sports so I'm going to list my three favorite athletes instead:
1. Roger Federer (do you have to ask? :-P)
2. Justine Henin
3. Nicol David, our squash queen

Three favorite drinks:
1. Black Coffee (without sugar)
2. Teh tarik (the authentic kind!!)
3. Mountain Dew

Don't want to tag anyone, since this might be a tad repetitive for the lot of you, but whoever wants to do it, feel free!

Jotted by,

4 rejoinders:

shinichi,  February 18, 2010 at 9:26 PM  
Reply To This Comment

And Edward is a male? Female? :P

Silent Scribbler,  February 18, 2010 at 9:27 PM   Reply To This Comment

Shinichi: Edward is a she-male. :-P

Hana,  February 18, 2010 at 10:15 PM   Reply To This Comment

before edward ada kucing kuning (cing ning) rite? hehe

last saturday we went to aunty ros's house, both anas & amani kena cakar dengan kucing gebu aunty ros. kesian dorang.

mama's nasi kerabu. yurmiesss...

Silent Scribbler,  February 18, 2010 at 10:28 PM   Reply To This Comment

Kak Hana: A'ah lupa plak pasal cing ning. :-) Sian kat Anas and Amani; they love cats no wonder they got scratched! Update your blog please. :-)

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital