• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Unwanted attention...?

I made my PhD blog private because some of the things in there are just for me; but if any of you who are undergoing PhD wants to share anything and read my PhD blog, please feel free to e-mail me. :-) BTW, I am also wondering if I should make this blog private.... Hmm...

Jotted by,

8 rejoinders:

Amy,  January 18, 2010 at 7:48 PM  
Reply To This Comment

Baru je semalam teringin nak click blog PHD tu tengok2 dah privatize.. tapiiii, kalau awak nak privatize yg ni harus la invite saya ok. Kalau tak saya tak mo kawan!

mummyzain,  January 18, 2010 at 7:55 PM   Reply To This Comment

Yes, you should heheh! After all, it's your DIARY dear... :) But, include me in your list..

Silent Scribbler,  January 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM   Reply To This Comment

Kak Amy: Sure, if I decide to keep it private I will be sure to invite you. :-) He he he he, nanti I hantar invite for the PhD blog. Mana tau lepas ni kak amy nak sambung ke... boleh tukar2 cerita...

Silent Scribbler,  January 18, 2010 at 8:00 PM   Reply To This Comment

Mummyzain: Aku rasa ada je orang takde kerja gi google nama aku pastu baca2 blog aku sbb dia takde kerja. He he he h ehe. Tengok lah macam mana kalau tak pun kene sensor cerita. Bende yang personal kadang2 tak perlu diceritakan disini...

Syigim,  January 18, 2010 at 9:25 PM   Reply To This Comment

depends on why you blog in d first place, aisha.. if lotsa private stuff shared between family & close frens then u should make it private.. if suka2 just to share ur life abroad, i guess why not share ur good writings with the world! :)

Silent Scribbler,  January 18, 2010 at 9:35 PM   Reply To This Comment

Yes, that's true. I blog for fun, and I try not to share personal things, which has so far been the way I do things. However, unfortunately there maybe people who try to misuse the information I put here for their own reasons. That's why my PhD blog is kept private. But for this blog I will try to keep it very light from now on. :-)

Sir Pök Déng,  January 20, 2010 at 3:00 AM   Reply To This Comment

that's why I don't post my picture in mine. If I really did, nobody wants to read my ramblings.

Silent Scribbler,  January 20, 2010 at 11:27 AM   Reply To This Comment

Sir PD: So that explains the half covered face in your profile pic. He he he he he.:-) You've got a point there!

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital