• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Tag 5-5-5 (by Shigim)

I've been so busy the last few weeks settling everything. Thank goodness most things are settled and I just have to drop by the office one last time tomorrow to tie up the final loose end. I was going to blog about my departure (and be really emotional about leaving :-P) but I'll do that later when I'm not so tired (it's 1am!) and when my brain is functioning better.

Here's a trivia tag, by Shigim. Safe trip to Dubai, babe!

Nyatakan 5 fakta menarik tentang pemberi tag ini
  1. Was my former university mate
  2. Never had the chance to interact with her on regular basis, but she was a really good friend of someone in my circle, Shinici Kudou (bukan nama sebenar)
  3. From my observation, she is friendly, open, has a really sweet smile and yes, her taste in music is almost similar to mine (i.e. Innuendo, Annuar Zain etc). I remember running into her once and she was listening to Innuendo. He he he.
  4. She's one hell of a writer. I've not met many people who can express themselves so creatively, in both Malay and English. I LOVE her blog!
  5. She's mother to two lovely boys, whom she clearly adores. :-)
Nyatakan 5 fakta diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima tag seterusnya.
  1. I've about to leave Malaysia for good in two days! (at least for four years he he he)
  2. I just got married in May; friends ask me how married life is. It's fantastic! :-)
  3. I have a really wonderful family, next to my spouse they are my support system. Without them I am lost.
  4. I lecture for a living; its a wonderful job and I would not have it any other way
  5. I have a love-hate relationship with food. I love it but too much of a good thing is not good for me!
Nyatakan 5 hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima tag seterusnya.
  1. Blogging
  2. Reading (mostly crime and legal novels, chick lit are also welcome!)
  3. Watching TV with my hubby and arguing about what program to watch
  4. Spending time with loved ones (friends, sorry I've been AWOL lately there are just too many things to finish! you know I love you guys!)
  5. Traveling
5 orang penerima tag yang seterusnya
  1. Kak Nuwal, my senior in university
  2. Kak Lisa, my senior in university and also a former classmate
  3. Wani, a very good friend of mine, former classmate, and also lover of tags!
  4. Junida, also a university mate, who I will not be running into the KB airport this year :-(
  5. Dini ND, my lovely student who have not been blogging for awhile. Update! Update!
Jotted by,

1 rejoinders:

w@Ni,  September 3, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Reply To This Comment

Nyatakan 5 fakta menarik tentang pemberi tag ini

1. Loud
2. Intelligent
3. Fragile
4. Married
5. Has a female cat name Edward!

Nyatakan 5 fakta diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima tag seterusnya.

1. Saya mungkin tersalah pilih profesion.
2. Anuar Zain merupakan bekas teman lelaki saya.
3. Saya suka beli thumb drive.
4. Biasanya sy x suka boss sy, vice versa.
5. Sy sangat amat suka laksa.

Nyatakan 5 hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima tag seterusnya.

1. Mengemas umah. Wah hobi mcm suri rumah tangga sepenuh masa jerk.
2. Buat slide powerpoint.
3. Tengok tv - any citer penyiasatan.
4. Menulis aka merapu.
5. Collect thumb drive.

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital