• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Tagged by Syigim

Again, I was tagged. I have lots of things to write, but that needs a bit of mental arranging in my head. In the meantime, here's the tag I've been wanting to do, thanks to Syigim. Have a good weekend, people!

Tag kekasih hati

1. Nama kekasih anda
Encik Sadry

2. Umur kekasih hati
He will be 32 this August.

3. Insiden pertemuan
We first met in campus. We both registered for duty on the same day. I remembered thinking how attractive I found him to be, but yet a bit wistful because I did not think I would see him again. After all, we only spoke for five minutes and he hardly looked at me (he was busy filling in forms :-P). As fate would have it, we met again in the Education canteen a few months after that, and he still remembered me! :-) We were good friends for two years before we became a couple. After that, we dated for three years before getting married this year. And yes, until today I still have butterflies in my stomach if I see him smile a certain way. :-P

4. Kelebihan dia di mata anda
There's so many things to write here! He he he he. I'll be quick just to list down the important things. He's responsible, he's caring, he's protective. He understands when I am cranky, and it does not take him much to figure out what I feel and what I am thinking. We can talk about anything and everything. Finally, honestly, I've never felt so loved before by another person. He is truly the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life. Even if I had a chance to choose again, I will always choose him. :-)

5. Harapan
To grow old with him. And no matter what happens, good or bad, for us to be able to get through it together.

6. Gambar kekasih hati
Gambar tak perlu ye. Kekasih hati saya pemalu orangnya. :-P

7. Tag orang lain
Alamak, perlu ka? OKlah... siapa yang rajin buat OK!

Jotted by,

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital