• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Bits and pieces...

Here are my random bits and pieces, for this week:

1. Domestic chaos
Just moved into my hubby's place. We are still arranging things, and just managed to put the bedroom and the wardrobe together. I watched while my hubby flexed his muscle, sweated profusely and did all the hard work (and all in good humor OK!). He he he. Things are still a bit haphazard though, we still have a lot of organizing to do and the odd bits to put together but everything should be done by end of this week. I was surprised at being a bit emotional at leaving my parents and the only home I know for almost 30 years; but we have to let go sometime right? And I am so happy that hubby is not a TV freak, I can watch all the TV I want now! Ha ha ha ha ha.

2. Mid term week ensues
Only two kids did not show up for quiz 1 and I already scared them good and proper so they would turn up for the mid term. Short semester leaves me no option, I have to get everything done within 8 weeks only and since I was not around for two weeks, things are more hectic than usual. Most of them are OK, I only have one kid who seemed to be problematic. He does not say much but his indifference (being late to class, not paying attention to lectures, asking for notes when he knows that I do not give them out, turning up 1 hour late for class) can be misconstrued as arrogance. And he's far too laid back most of the time, as if he does not care what happens to him. Lantak ko lah asal tak menyusahkan aku sudah!

3. Winds of change
There seems to be one coming pretty soon, so it seems at least from the top management point of view. This might affect my Phd plans so I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. They were supposed to call me for an interview soon but it has yet to happen. Will update this section as soon as possible! Please pray for me!

4. Dare I hope?
Nadal lost today; his unbeaten streak on clay finally broken by an unheralded opponent. Could this be finally Roger's Slam? I Dare Not Hope Too Much. Roger, take your chances and run like hell with it!

5. Wishes to...
Congratulations to my dearest friend Wani on the birth of her second child, Safiah Nadira. I hope she is as cute as Firdaus, and will be a blessing to both you and your hubby. Kalau ada masa kami datang melawat. I also want to wish a speedy recovery to Jiah. Anything please update us, and I pray you will be in your best health soon. To Joey and Kak Mimi, enjoy the coming summer. Hope we can join you guys in Fall. :-P

Till my next scribble; be good people!

Jotted by,

4 rejoinders:

Syigim,  June 1, 2009 at 11:06 PM   Reply To This Comment

there's nothing wonderful than movin in to a love nest together.. the place u wanna paint memories and draw experiences..

..and somehow mesti kena pasang katil dulu, eh?

*wink wink*

Silent Scribbler,  June 2, 2009 at 5:03 AM   Reply To This Comment

Syigim: He he he he. Takde katil pun beli mattress je dulu. But yeah, it was loads of fun!

Jun: Sorry aku terdelete komen kau. He he he he. This year, tak tahu lagi ada kat mana. Will update you on that! :-P Aku dah link blog ko. Hope you don't mind!

w@Ni,  June 4, 2009 at 7:05 AM  
Reply To This Comment

tq esah. tv tu kejap je ko conquer, come baby nanti... abislah dia nk tgk bob the builder cam firdaus :P

Silent Scribbler,  June 4, 2009 at 10:58 PM   Reply To This Comment

W@ni: You are welcome. Safiah sihat? How is Firdaus with the new addition? Hmm... aku rasa anak aku ada berpotensi nanti utk berebut tv remote dgn aku. ha ha ha ha ha.

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital