Slow and steady!
Have you ever felt harrassed because there were SO many things to do and so little time to do it? He he he.
I'm trying to do things bit by bit. What worries me the most is the documentation. I have gotten everyone's signature, but have to go again, twice to the JAIS office in Shah Alam to get it in. (since my address is in Petaling, I can only go to the Shah Alam office). Once, to submit all the documents according to the check list, and that I will obtain permission to get married outside of Selangor. The second time around, to pick up the permission document (it takes one day to process!). The ustaz I met yesterday warned me to be careful; there has been cases where the couple in question did not get permission to marry because the document was not completed as required, and the akad could not go on. Horror gile! They make us work very hard, don't they? :-) Probably the last week or so before, I have to meet up with the ustaz from Felda to make sure the documents are correct and in order when he perform the akad nikah. Wish me luck, I hope to settle the documentation by next week so I can concentrate on doing other things.
My parents has been a blessing. They've really helped a lot; they've been working hard this week at getting the event co-ordinated; my mum sampai demam2. And since they've been making things so easy for me, I've tried to co-operate with them in any way that I can. All in all, my family have been really helpful in getting things done. I am so thankful for that. :-)
Jotted by,
I'm trying to do things bit by bit. What worries me the most is the documentation. I have gotten everyone's signature, but have to go again, twice to the JAIS office in Shah Alam to get it in. (since my address is in Petaling, I can only go to the Shah Alam office). Once, to submit all the documents according to the check list, and that I will obtain permission to get married outside of Selangor. The second time around, to pick up the permission document (it takes one day to process!). The ustaz I met yesterday warned me to be careful; there has been cases where the couple in question did not get permission to marry because the document was not completed as required, and the akad could not go on. Horror gile! They make us work very hard, don't they? :-) Probably the last week or so before, I have to meet up with the ustaz from Felda to make sure the documents are correct and in order when he perform the akad nikah. Wish me luck, I hope to settle the documentation by next week so I can concentrate on doing other things.
My parents has been a blessing. They've really helped a lot; they've been working hard this week at getting the event co-ordinated; my mum sampai demam2. And since they've been making things so easy for me, I've tried to co-operate with them in any way that I can. All in all, my family have been really helpful in getting things done. I am so thankful for that. :-)
Jotted by,












6 rejoinders:
Ah, welcome to that stage of becoming a Bridezilla.HAHAHAHAHA.I had my share of madness with those forms, and in my case lagilah payah, because I'm marrying a foreigner.InsyaAllah, with all the help and support from your parents and the significant other, the 'bureaucracy' part of it will be over soon.
Until then, silalah bersedia dengan pelbagai minyak angin dan panadol for the unnecessary pening kepala part.Heh.
p/s tu sebab orang suka ambik option kawin-lari kot.
La Signora: Yeah, my parents memang supportive gile, my dad took time off to go to the masjid to take me to see the pendaftar. I'm sure yours was more tedious; kenapalah nak buat bende baik ini disusahkan plak? BTW, nanti i e-mail my card to you. Tahu you tak dpt datang, saje je gatal. :-P
memang kecoh and bynk terlampau procedure if mau kawin ni (especially selangor)... kalau kau anak pertama, they will ask for ur parents punya surat nikah lagi to ensure kau bukan anak luar nikah... it's good for them to check tapi kadang2 terlampau bnyk songel, bikin fedup!
hang in there babe!!! you can do it!
p/s: i will be attending your reception.. sori... lupa mau confirm...
la. mama demam ke? abang n k.hana bz kat rumah. sinki sumbat! messy! nnt nak sms mama. need extra hands lemme know k!
Jiah: Ya lah palui batul procedurenya. Tension tul. :-P OK, thanks for the confirmation. You kan bawak your kids tau.... Come after 1 lah, that's when I came out. Rasa kengkawan lain pun datang around time tu.
Kak Hana: Tq for the offer. Hope to settle all the documents asap. A'ah mama demam... sian tgk mama tak larat. Sinki dah OK dah ke?
Post a Comment