Road rage!
Yesterday was a strange day.
Now, I am known to drive very slowly in some roads and very fast in others! Nevertheless, most of the time my average speed does not usually exceed 80kmph (I know Rudy will agree with this!). And I don't like following another car too close, just in case I have to brake suddenly. What annoys me when I maintain a safe distance is that some cars will take opportunity to cut in suddenly. If they signal its OK but if they don't I get very irritated. How rude!
Anyway (yes, I'm rambling here), I was driving to work minding my own business when a Wira followed close behind me on my way to the Damansara toll. We were nearing the toll so I gave way because we had to slow down anyway. Why fight idiots like this? You're just wasting your breath and its better to let them have their way. It's just not worth it. Since you are so impatient, just go ahead, I won't fight you.
After the toll, because of the Touch n Go, I managed to get in front of him. He was stuck about a few meters behind so I thought that was that. Then, suddenly, he veered behind me impatiently, again tail-gating me. Again, I let him go first. But when I moved lane, he didn't pass, but instead move lane behind me! I thought that was weird so I sped up. He sped up too. At this point, I was getting really annoyed. Dah kasi potong tak nak, tapi ikut dekat2. Ko apehal?!! What is your problem, dude?!! So when I glanced at the rear view mirror, there he was grinning and he actually waved his hands at me. Idiot!! Are you trying to be cute?!! I couldn't tell what race he was though or what he really looked like because he had his shades on. But he followed really, really close and I felt very uncomfortable.
For the next 20 minutes or so, the cat-and-mouse game went on. He followed very closely till I got to Batu Caves and then suddenly, he disappeared. Just like that. I guess he was trying to be funny, or maybe he's the sort of person who thinks that the road is a good place to show off his so called driving skills. Whatever it is, I hope I don't see that car or that weird dude again!
Jotted by,
Now, I am known to drive very slowly in some roads and very fast in others! Nevertheless, most of the time my average speed does not usually exceed 80kmph (I know Rudy will agree with this!). And I don't like following another car too close, just in case I have to brake suddenly. What annoys me when I maintain a safe distance is that some cars will take opportunity to cut in suddenly. If they signal its OK but if they don't I get very irritated. How rude!
Anyway (yes, I'm rambling here), I was driving to work minding my own business when a Wira followed close behind me on my way to the Damansara toll. We were nearing the toll so I gave way because we had to slow down anyway. Why fight idiots like this? You're just wasting your breath and its better to let them have their way. It's just not worth it. Since you are so impatient, just go ahead, I won't fight you.
After the toll, because of the Touch n Go, I managed to get in front of him. He was stuck about a few meters behind so I thought that was that. Then, suddenly, he veered behind me impatiently, again tail-gating me. Again, I let him go first. But when I moved lane, he didn't pass, but instead move lane behind me! I thought that was weird so I sped up. He sped up too. At this point, I was getting really annoyed. Dah kasi potong tak nak, tapi ikut dekat2. Ko apehal?!! What is your problem, dude?!! So when I glanced at the rear view mirror, there he was grinning and he actually waved his hands at me. Idiot!! Are you trying to be cute?!! I couldn't tell what race he was though or what he really looked like because he had his shades on. But he followed really, really close and I felt very uncomfortable.
For the next 20 minutes or so, the cat-and-mouse game went on. He followed very closely till I got to Batu Caves and then suddenly, he disappeared. Just like that. I guess he was trying to be funny, or maybe he's the sort of person who thinks that the road is a good place to show off his so called driving skills. Whatever it is, I hope I don't see that car or that weird dude again!
Jotted by,












4 rejoinders:
Yeah, what an asshole. These are the kinds of people the police should stop and give a ticket. They are just dangerous and have no respect for other people.
Inikan police Malaysia sibuk nak bagi ticket bila lupa pakai seatbelt.
Ini kes JG[Jantan Gatal] ni.But yes, tail-gating is a creepy thing to do.I still think the PDRM are bullies, especially to women.I had a geli experience near that bridge (to Sunway Lagoon tu) and was stopped by a copper.He looked at us (my friend and I) ...and I swear HE LOOKED DOWN OUR TOPS.Geli okay.Kalau zaman tu ader tepon canggih, dah lame dah si misai gatal tu masok Harian Metro.
...oh, and we didn't get a ticket, just a warning(for speeding)
Joey: tulah pasal, orang macam ni tak peduli apa jadi, dia ingat nak cepat je. very dangerous.
LS: Ha ha ha ha. Which brings me to one question: what top were you wearing? ;-)
I had a similar incident many years ago. Me and three girlfriends were on our way to Penang and suddenly this mamat in Waja kept tail gating us, and sometimes overtaking us. It was a case of Jantan Gatal as La Signora aptly puts it. But the we stopped in one of the perhentian and he did too. When he got out of the car, we quickly ran away. Maybe he thought that he was gonna score some chicks heheh
Post a Comment