• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Just venting...

... for a bit.

Today, my aura seems to be a bit negative. ***n you!


I don't really experience 'hate' that much. I normally just dislike people's attitude, not who they are in total. And even when I do, I can still generally manage to be civil. And if I dislike someone's attitude, it's usually with someone I care a lot about, so perhaps that's why their behavior evoke such heated reaction from me.

So chalk this case up to an 'outlier' case. :-P I don't even know the person in question that well, I wouldn't call her a 'friend' for instance, perhaps just someone I had the (dis)pleasure of running into once or twice! Why then, does she evoke such negative reaction from me? Hmm... hard to say. Maybe its the way she carries herself. She's overconfident to the point of being arrogant. I've observed that once or twice. She thinks VERY HIGHLY of herself, and I don't know why. She boasts of her 'perfection' to anyone who would listen. Nothing wrong with that, but when it reeks and spills over the normal parameters, and when you tend to insult others or look down on them just because you think of yourself as HIGHLY superior, then there's something wrong there right? A little modesty never hurts anyone, even though you are intelligent there is no need to broadcast it to the whole world.

Another reason why I do NOT wish to associate with her, and another more specific reason why I dislike her is probably due to the fact that she strikes me as being insincere. In one incident, with me, she was caught blatantly in a lie, and she managed to do that very blandly. Tak rasa bersalah langsung. After that, she perhaps realized that I was aware of it, and wanting to back track, she tried to be overfriendly with me. You know, the fake smile, occasional touches on the arm, and pseudo-softened voice (when in fact, I know she speaks very loudly in other instances!!!).... it's just a bit off to me!!! Dan aku tak pernah kacau hidup kau, kenapa ko nak sibuk2 kacau hidup aku????

I havent' thought about her for quite a bit, but having glimpsed someone who looked slightly like her jolted back all the unpleasent memories. Its like you suddenly caught whiff of very putrid smell of garbage, and it spoils your mood for the whole day because you can't get the smell out of your head. Heh.

What is the point of this post? I'm just trying to push it aside. YES it's nothing that big. Nobody can force you to do something you don't like, and in this case, I can just ignore this human being and let her nastiness and her fakeness slide off my back. And YES, there are all kinds of people. Some you just wished would mind their own business and not poke their ugly, Pinnochio noses where it's not wanted!!! Lady, YOU ARE JUST NOT WORTH MY TIME!!!

Jotted by,

3 rejoinders:

Tuan Azmil Abdullah,  March 12, 2009 at 7:09 AM   Reply To This Comment

Miss,

Macamana boleh bau tu masuk kepala in the first place? Kot dia masuk hidung tu, paham la jugak..

:P

WV: retter - more RAT than rat.

Unknown,  March 13, 2009 at 10:37 PM   Reply To This Comment

There is always people who will bug you. They way they look, the way they act, the way they smell, how they think and etc. Human diversity is indeed very hard to understand. However, try not to be bothered I say. But if they start bothering you directly, then you should fight back. Otherwise, it will always linger in your head.

Silent Scribbler,  March 14, 2009 at 4:00 AM   Reply To This Comment

TA: Memang bau masuk hidung, tapi tak keluar2 lepas tu. Itu yang stay in the head tu. Ha ha ha ha.

Joey: Thank you for your words of wisdom. I always try to not bother people, but some people seem to find a way of bothering me!! And yes, in most circumstances, it's just not worth it to say anything.

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital