Finally, it's done!
I am so tired and it's only Tuesday. :-(
Last weekend, I spent the two days (plus Thaipusam holiday) completing some tasks for THE DAY. There's still a lot to be done, but I am grateful to have my mum and my sister helping me out. We were traipsing around town looking for some 'stuff' and perhaps that's why I feel a bit tired. I've come to the realization though that there are so many little, little things that needs to be done, and I am happy for any help that comes my way.
Today, I also managed to Fed-Ex all my PhD documents (whew, finally it's done!) to the US. I'm only sending documents to two universities; we'll see which one will take me. :-P Both are in Ohio, but one university is in a small Ivy-League university and I am not putting too much hope on getting in for that one. Here, I also had a lot of help from my colleagues, especially the One on Top (he he he) and my immediate boss. They really said some nice things in the recommendation letters and I am really glad for that! :-) I'm just trying my luck, please pray for me!
Here's a trivia, I was tagged again by Kak Hana. Those who read this, you are encouraged to do this tag, but not morally obligated. He he he he. Enjoy!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, although I'd like to think I would want to emulate the Prophet's wife, who was brave and known for her wise opinions.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Can't remember. Maybe last month; I was exhausted with so many things to settle and I felt that I had not much support from anyone (drama queen!)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It could be better. :-P
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Definitely chicken. Currently, I am hunkering for Burger King's French Chicken... (salivates). But since I am supposedly on diet, that is a big no-no!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I would like to, in the future. :-)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely! (chewah, masuk bakul, angkat sendiri!)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only when I have to. Case in point: "Terima kasih atas pesanan sedari, Insya-Allah semuanya berjalan lancar" -ayat ini tajaan Zaihasra!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope, I have fear of heights.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
"Bird" food, like Muaz says. Sedap pe, banana and almonds! Yummy!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't wear shoes that have to be tied (sneakers only once in a while). Most of my shoes are slip ons.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
All kinds. :-P (tamaknya!)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they have nice smiles.
15. RED OR PINK?
Both.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I can be over-sensitive with people I care most.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I think old university friends I've lost touched with. Last week, two people who were my childhood friends contacted me through Facebook and also through my office number. I was so chuffed up to contact them again!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Since, I am not tagging anyone in particular, this question is not relevant.
19. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am wearing black shoes. Not wearing pants because I am in baju kurung (at the office!).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I switched off my Media player. Just listening to the quiet hum of the air cond and the typing of my student (who is in my room doing his assignment!).
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red, maybe.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly baked bread and coffee!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The Fed-Ex guy who just came, he was ever so nice. :-)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Love her. She's the best sister in law, ever. :-)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Racquet sports (badminton, tennis, squash) and diving.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Black.
28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, I only wear glasses at night.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Nasi lemak, nasi dagang, pulut kuning, lasagna (nampak sangat suka makan!)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies. Yeah, yeah, I'm a bit morbid. :-P
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Gosh, it's been quite some time. I think it was "Bed Time Stories" with my little brother.
33. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Refer to question 19.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer! I can't stand the cold (padahal berangan nak pegi US, he he he he).
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs from my friends, kisses from my future hubby to be. :-P
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Banana fritters and coconut ice cream. Also chicken pie!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
If I tagged anyone, probably Wani. She likes to do trivias. :-)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Hmm, maybe Joey? Coz he doesn't like doing trivias.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
A novel by Ann Rule (forgot the title!).
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
America's Next Top Model and Stylista, back to back.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
My current ring tone; Homer Simpson. It's annoying to some people, but to me its lawak gile! :-P
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither. I am not very 'retro'.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
When I went to London and Sydney. But I was with my family so does that count?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hmm... I have a talent for falling asleep in class! Ha ha ha ha. Zai would attest to this.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
University Hospital, PJ.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
If I tagged anybody in particular, La Signora and Ziahlicous. Coz they are both very witty. :-)
Jotted by,
Nope, although I'd like to think I would want to emulate the Prophet's wife, who was brave and known for her wise opinions.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Can't remember. Maybe last month; I was exhausted with so many things to settle and I felt that I had not much support from anyone (drama queen!)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It could be better. :-P
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Definitely chicken. Currently, I am hunkering for Burger King's French Chicken... (salivates). But since I am supposedly on diet, that is a big no-no!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I would like to, in the future. :-)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely! (chewah, masuk bakul, angkat sendiri!)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Only when I have to. Case in point: "Terima kasih atas pesanan sedari, Insya-Allah semuanya berjalan lancar" -ayat ini tajaan Zaihasra!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope, I have fear of heights.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
"Bird" food, like Muaz says. Sedap pe, banana and almonds! Yummy!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't wear shoes that have to be tied (sneakers only once in a while). Most of my shoes are slip ons.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
All kinds. :-P (tamaknya!)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they have nice smiles.
15. RED OR PINK?
Both.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I can be over-sensitive with people I care most.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I think old university friends I've lost touched with. Last week, two people who were my childhood friends contacted me through Facebook and also through my office number. I was so chuffed up to contact them again!
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Since, I am not tagging anyone in particular, this question is not relevant.
19. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am wearing black shoes. Not wearing pants because I am in baju kurung (at the office!).
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I switched off my Media player. Just listening to the quiet hum of the air cond and the typing of my student (who is in my room doing his assignment!).
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red, maybe.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Freshly baked bread and coffee!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The Fed-Ex guy who just came, he was ever so nice. :-)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Love her. She's the best sister in law, ever. :-)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Racquet sports (badminton, tennis, squash) and diving.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Black.
28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, I only wear glasses at night.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Nasi lemak, nasi dagang, pulut kuning, lasagna (nampak sangat suka makan!)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies. Yeah, yeah, I'm a bit morbid. :-P
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Gosh, it's been quite some time. I think it was "Bed Time Stories" with my little brother.
33. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Refer to question 19.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer! I can't stand the cold (padahal berangan nak pegi US, he he he he).
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs from my friends, kisses from my future hubby to be. :-P
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Banana fritters and coconut ice cream. Also chicken pie!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
If I tagged anyone, probably Wani. She likes to do trivias. :-)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Hmm, maybe Joey? Coz he doesn't like doing trivias.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
A novel by Ann Rule (forgot the title!).
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
America's Next Top Model and Stylista, back to back.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
My current ring tone; Homer Simpson. It's annoying to some people, but to me its lawak gile! :-P
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Neither. I am not very 'retro'.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
When I went to London and Sydney. But I was with my family so does that count?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hmm... I have a talent for falling asleep in class! Ha ha ha ha. Zai would attest to this.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
University Hospital, PJ.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
If I tagged anybody in particular, La Signora and Ziahlicous. Coz they are both very witty. :-)
Jotted by,












7 rejoinders:
yup, you got that right. No trivias for me. Sorry bukan sombong, just that I'm too lazy.
i'm honored... so very honored.... iskiskisk... i will do the tag with utmost determination...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes.After me.Figure that one out, Scribbler XD ha ha ha
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
In exasperation?This morning.Some gagal-phonemonkey pissed me off.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Buleh jadik doktor, as my mom would say.If I were to name my handwriting, I'll call it 'CAKAR CIPAN'.Yes, cipan can cakar.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Chicken with a bit of paprika on a bread with cheese.I'm a sandwich freak.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One FURRY kid.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would, be I'd be careful.Inshort, pastikan you have taken your meds before bersemuka dengan gua.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Do I use sarcasm?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.Tag ni dicreate oleh doktor ke?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Bungee jumped in Thailand.Tapi from a crane.It's weird.Nasib tak mampos.I'd do it again.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Weetabix juga dalam kategori 'bird' food.I've never been poohappier.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I mastered the remove-with-toe maneouvre.Except those pesky ice-skates.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Gelati Bello.I love love love gelati(less memuakkan than ice-cream)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Fingernails.I'm a germaphobic (bukan takut ngan orang german,tapi takut ngan kuman.Just to clarify.Timerkasih.)
15. RED OR PINK?
Red.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My eating habit.And my uncanny talent to teka those nombor ekor.Anak-anak, berjudi itu haram.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Mom, little sister and the old cat.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Kalu takde keje cam aku, why not?Tak kenal, maka tak cinta.
19. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Polka dots pajama pants and bare feet.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
THE VIEW girls bickering about politics.Ah,fond memories.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Black.I'd OVERCOLOR everyone.Aku keji.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla and lavender.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The gagal phonemonkey that pissed me off pagi tadi -_-
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Like is an understatement.Lebiuuu Scribbler!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Nil.I once watched a golf tournament on tv and died.Seriously.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Black with ONE uban I found this morning.
28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown.Red when pissed.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.Can't wear them more than 5 mins.The pain,the agony.Plus, I'm a bit geli with touching my retinas.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Food classification under 'carbohydrates'.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy scary movies, a bipolar patient's dream.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE on DVD.Sebab aku takder citer lain.Too cheapskate to go to the movies (I rather spend AUD$15 on kitty litter).
33. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black with a picture of Tasmanian Devil cartoon.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.I learn my lesson well.(summer=heatwave.tak sanggop)
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.You can get them generally in unlimited forms.(I'm fussy with the kissy thing,my germaphobic state)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Gelati.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
other trivia trolls like me.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The troll without broadband.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Healing Art of Herbs.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I'm mousepadless.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
LIE TO ME followed by LOUISE THEROUX'S UNDER THE KNIFE documentary.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
My cat purring on my lap.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Adelaide(ironically it's my home now).
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
chipmunk voices.Oh yes, you didn't know, didja?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Sydney
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Jiah's and Wani's.Mesti best, gerenti guling-guling gelak.
abg told me, aisha and mama went to J. apsal tak bagitau??? nak ikutttttttttt...! nak shopping jugak!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Mak used to say my full name was the combination of my aunty's name, and dunno whoelse's name. So in the end she called me Honey.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Uh, that was last monday nite while watching Fiedler's Choice at Hallmark. Err, i even cried watching Mighty Joe Young. But, Esah cried watching CINTA!!!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Of course. Who else would? :P
Anyway, i was awarded Pemenang Pertandingan Tulisan Cantik Tingkatan 4V1 (1995). I guess because my handwriting was readable compared to the other students. Sape suh depa tulis tulisan sambung.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Anything lamb. Lamb is good. Beriani with lamb perhadps.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One Firdaus.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Who wouldn't?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
If need be.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Check it for urself.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I'd rather not. I'll do it virtually if i have to.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't fancy cereal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, because that's a waste of time.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I love the cheap ones mcm ais krim batang yg kacang merah, jagung etc. Use to be 20 sen during my chilhood days.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
For men, kekurusan mereka. The kurus the better. For women, i dont bother :P
15. RED OR PINK?
Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I love myself more than anyone else does.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Arwah Mak. Been thinking abt her recently. Wish had spent more precious time with her rather than waking up late on sundays.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
sorry, no blog
19. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black skirt, pink blouse with a not so matching tudung.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Twinkle2 little star by Barney on the RealPlayer. That was for Firdaus when he came to the office.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Bau baju baru dari kedai.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
An officer from PMB.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
She likes me, that's for sure :P
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Badminton.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Black.
28. EYE COLOR?
Coklat.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I refuse for the fact that "aku tidak akan memasukkan sebarang objek kat mata aku".
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
LAKSA. Terima kasih kepada sesape yg menciptanya. U make my day.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happily ever after
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
on vcd, Mamma Mia.
33. WHAT COLOR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink blouse with a not so matching tudung.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I choose winter for no specific reason.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I remember this ice cream I had once with Asmatul for dessert: Choclate Thunder Down Under :P Pricey though
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Err I dont have a blog.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
same as above.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Dr Mahathir selected letters to world leaders.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Optical mouse doesnt need a mouse pad.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
X sempat tgk tv smlm.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
sounds made by anuar zain
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Kudat je.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm able to put fries into my lubang hidung. Both lubang hidung.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
in a govnt quarters hse at Kampar, Perak. i sincerely hope they wont demolish the hse so that it will become a heritage building someday "rumah kelahiran...".
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Nobody bcos i dont have a blog. But, i thank my fans who look forward reading my answers :P
Joey: Yeah, I know that.
La Signora: Thanks for doing the tag. Lebiu too! :-) BTW,did not know that you were born in Sydney.
Jiah: Ok bah, will look forward to reading it. He he he he.
Wani: Wah.... tak habis2 dgn CINTA. :-p Cuba ko demo memasukkan fries dalam lubang hidung. He he he he he. Aku nak tengok lah!
Kak Hana: La, awat tak kasitau nak ikut? He he he. Mungkin kene pegi lagi ni. Mama nak cari kotak2 yg sesuai. Haritu tak sempat nak tengok betul2.
Post a Comment