Tagged by La Signora
Here goes!
15. What is the most abhorred trait that you would despise in a friend/loved one? - This is a new question that I formulated! -
I would hate it if someone feels the need to pretend around me; how can you expect people to be comfortable with you if you are not comfortable in your own skin? Just be yourself already! I also hate friends who call up out of the blue just to ask for a favor. At the very least, ask how I am FIRST lah!!
16. What’s the character must have in your partner?
He must be honest with the important things; I abhor liars!!
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
It depends on who the two people are, really. I would pick also pick the one I had most chemistry with; especially important also if he shares the same values as I do, or not. That is a deal breaker for me.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
20. Would you rather be an angel, or a bitch/son of a bitch?
Neither. Too much expectations from both. I'd rather be normal. :-P Expect me to be angelic at times, and devilish at others. He he he he.
Now, I tag no one. Do this if you feel like it!
Jotted by,
- RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any 1 questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
- RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by and continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would just walk away. As simple as that.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To magically get my PhD in an instant without having to go through all the rigmarole. :-P
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Students who gives me stupid excuses. He he he he.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give some, spend some, invest some.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Depends actually. Most of the time, my best friends stays just that, a best friend. I think it's easier like that, less messy complications.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone without reservations. :-P
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Hmm... I've never 'waited'. I think it comes to you when you are ready.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I would do nothing about it. I'd never go for someone who is attached.
9. What do you pray each day for your loved one?
That they will be happy and content. And of course live a successful and blessed life.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
When people say the nastiest things for no reason other than just to be nasty.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happy and content? :-P
12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
Go out for dinner. I haven't had a proper meal today since an early lunch.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I think she is a wonderful person, she's chatty, intelligent, beautiful, unaffected, witty and a great cook!!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I would just walk away. As simple as that.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To magically get my PhD in an instant without having to go through all the rigmarole. :-P
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Students who gives me stupid excuses. He he he he.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Give some, spend some, invest some.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Depends actually. Most of the time, my best friends stays just that, a best friend. I think it's easier like that, less messy complications.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone without reservations. :-P
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Hmm... I've never 'waited'. I think it comes to you when you are ready.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I would do nothing about it. I'd never go for someone who is attached.
9. What do you pray each day for your loved one?
That they will be happy and content. And of course live a successful and blessed life.
10. What takes you down the fastest?
When people say the nastiest things for no reason other than just to be nasty.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happy and content? :-P
12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
Go out for dinner. I haven't had a proper meal today since an early lunch.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I think she is a wonderful person, she's chatty, intelligent, beautiful, unaffected, witty and a great cook!!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
I'd rather be single and rich. No matter how you look at it, money's important and why do you want to be married when you don't have the means to support your family? That would just cause them unnecessary torture.
15. What is the most abhorred trait that you would despise in a friend/loved one? - This is a new question that I formulated! -
I would hate it if someone feels the need to pretend around me; how can you expect people to be comfortable with you if you are not comfortable in your own skin? Just be yourself already! I also hate friends who call up out of the blue just to ask for a favor. At the very least, ask how I am FIRST lah!!
16. What’s the character must have in your partner?
He must be honest with the important things; I abhor liars!!
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
It depends on who the two people are, really. I would pick also pick the one I had most chemistry with; especially important also if he shares the same values as I do, or not. That is a deal breaker for me.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Forgive? Eventually. Forget? No. I had a good memory, and unfortunately tend to dwell on things at times. Gunny sacking is not good, I know!!
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
I would rather be single, and happy rather than be in an unhappy relationship. Geez, banyak trick questions lah this tag!!
20. Would you rather be an angel, or a bitch/son of a bitch?
Neither. Too much expectations from both. I'd rather be normal. :-P Expect me to be angelic at times, and devilish at others. He he he he.
Now, I tag no one. Do this if you feel like it!
Jotted by,












0 rejoinders:
Post a Comment