• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

Back from Cherating...


Yeah, I know I complained about having to go, but in the end I had loads of fun.

Maybe because the sessions in campus was boring, we had to listen to talks the whole time. In Cherating, the organizers switched gear. We had a few group discussions and a lot of interesting team building activities. I was lucky to be in a nice and friendly group too; we had four engineers, one psychiatrist, one chemist, one obstetrician, one pharmacist and two law lecturers. And even though most of them were middle aged, and some were already associate professors, they were quite sporting. They took to all the activities enthusiastically, and had a wicked sense of humor. We were always in fits of laughter the whole time.

The activities planned were varied too; we came in second for the jig saw puzzle contest, but we won the egg dropping contest. The engineers managed to create quite a sturdy cocoon over the egg that when we dropped it, it had only a slight crack. And if it was not for the fact that we lost in the tele match (the boys got disqualified for one match even though they came in first), we would have ended up overall champions! He he he he.


All in all, it was quite fun. I made lots of new friends and even though I was really tired, I think it was the perfect antidote to get away from my daily routine and forget about my GRE for awhile. :-)


Jotted by,


2 rejoinders:

Beautiful Life,  November 30, 2008 at 8:44 PM   Reply To This Comment

Cherating is nice!! Good for you to take a break from studying....

Silent Scribbler,  December 1, 2008 at 12:06 AM   Reply To This Comment

Beautiful Life: Yeah, Cherating was beautiful and it was so nice just to relax a few days. The water was very treacherous though, could not go for a swim (and there was not enough time!!). :-)

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital