Updates... among other things...
I had a really nice weekend.
Saturday was a weekend with friends. In the afternoon, me, Ben and Ezza went to Rudy's open house. We thought it would be a gathering of HS1 members since some of them were supposed to come over. Bad luck, Rudy himself was rushed to hospital due to an asthmatic attack. Dude, hope you're doing OK right now! Anyway, the three of us spent almost 5 hours after that just chit-chatting. Both Ezza and Ben left Matriculation and did not make it to the Main Campus for reasons of their own. But I was very surprised (or perhaps I should not be) that conversation flowed very easily between us. There was very little inhibition between the three of us, despite the long hiatus. But that is typical for most of the HS1 members (these group of friends that I've had since entering university for my undergraduate). We had always got along very well as a class, and most of us tend to behave with each other in a manner that is not always seen in other situations. We tend to be loud, comfortable, and sarcastic with each other at the same time. Thanks to both of you, I really had a blast! :-)
And owh, since I promised Zaza, here are some latest updates on HS1 members:
If you guys hear of anything else, update me lah... I also post a recent picture here of Jab's daughter, with her permission of course. :-)
Later that night, I met up with Ni and Faisal at the Curve. Congratulations on your convocation, dearest Ni! I am really happy for you that it's done and I am glad we had the chance to meet walo sebentar doank. Ya gpp ntar lain kali kita ketemu yah? Tunggu yah saya maen ke sana! (hug).
On Sunday, I had two open houses invites and I decided to accept it. This semester, I seem to be receiving a lot of open houses invites from students, and I've had to pick and choose the ones that are close to me or within convenient locations. Besides the danger of over eating, I am simply too exhausted to go to all of 'em! Thanks to Dini as well as my favorite student siblings (:-P), Iera and Kodoq for the invitation to both open houses today. I had a fantastic time at both!! There was delicious food, good company, (thank you to Muaz, Fadly, Grace, Faried, Syaza and Wani for accompanying me) and I was honored to meet both your parents. :-)
Plus, I got to meet Faizal Tahir at one of the open houses! Ha ha ha ha. BTW, a) he's very nice, polite and obliging b) His wife keeps scrutinizing female fans who wants to take photos with him (which wife doesn't?! :-p) and c) he's not that tall. Yup, its official. TV adds ten pounds , and makes people look taller than they really are. :-P
Have a good week ahead, people! :-)
Jotted by,
And owh, since I promised Zaza, here are some latest updates on HS1 members:
- Are @ Marziana just gave birth to her first child, a baby boy, and Along just gave birth to her second child, a baby boy also I think.
- Nazir is teaching somewhere in Sri Gombak.
- Some people have relocated back to their hometowns (Emee - Ipoh; Nita - Selangor) while others are thinking of moving back (Yasir - Penang).
- Izam Shafinaz (remember her?) is now a stewardess with MAS.
If you guys hear of anything else, update me lah... I also post a recent picture here of Jab's daughter, with her permission of course. :-)
Later that night, I met up with Ni and Faisal at the Curve. Congratulations on your convocation, dearest Ni! I am really happy for you that it's done and I am glad we had the chance to meet walo sebentar doank. Ya gpp ntar lain kali kita ketemu yah? Tunggu yah saya maen ke sana! (hug).
On Sunday, I had two open houses invites and I decided to accept it. This semester, I seem to be receiving a lot of open houses invites from students, and I've had to pick and choose the ones that are close to me or within convenient locations. Besides the danger of over eating, I am simply too exhausted to go to all of 'em! Thanks to Dini as well as my favorite student siblings (:-P), Iera and Kodoq for the invitation to both open houses today. I had a fantastic time at both!! There was delicious food, good company, (thank you to Muaz, Fadly, Grace, Faried, Syaza and Wani for accompanying me) and I was honored to meet both your parents. :-)
Plus, I got to meet Faizal Tahir at one of the open houses! Ha ha ha ha. BTW, a) he's very nice, polite and obliging b) His wife keeps scrutinizing female fans who wants to take photos with him (which wife doesn't?! :-p) and c) he's not that tall. Yup, its official. TV adds ten pounds , and makes people look taller than they really are. :-P
Have a good week ahead, people! :-)
Jotted by,













5 rejoinders:
OOh, the little bub is SO CUTE!Rambut dia, mak aiiii...tebal no!
You met Faizal Superman Tahir?I remembered rooting for him when he was in that reality show thingy.He's quite good.Despite that scandal bukak baju thing lah.And yes, all wife scrutinize females who flutter around their husbands XD
wah izam dah jadi stewardess!
Wani: Yeah, I found out from Ezza. She saw Izam on duty.
La Signora: Cute kan? She looks like her mum! Yup, we met Faizal Tahir. So happen one of the open houses, the host was friends with his dad. He's very nice lah. Maybe the Superman was just one rather... err... unfortunate incident! He he he.
I've walked to Faizal Tahir when they were in PWTC for the rehearsal for Juara Lagu or sthg last year. He's quite "cute", i think comes up to my ears only!!
KN: OK lah dia. Dia very polite and charming. He kept saying "alah takpe tak yah apologize... its ok...". Cuma isteri dia je yang jeling2 kat belakang. He he he he.
Post a Comment