• This is the first time she appeared on our door step. We took her in because for the most part, she was an easy pet to take care off.
  • This is supposed to be for those who are not married, but I am answering the tags as a person who have had (mostly) a dream wedding
  • Today, we had a really, really nice day. :-) Hubby, me, my classmate Yan and her room-mate, Hong Li took a trip to Cleveland Zoo.
  • Semester is nearly over...

It's number 13... and he's back!!!


Yeah, that's the way to go! - Roger falls down and screams in jubilation

If you've been following my previous blogs, you would have noticed I wrote a lot about tennis. Once upon a time, I even had play by play (well, at least some matches of interest!) review of Grand Slam tournaments. Now, I simply don't have the time, and I've run out of things to say because Roger was going through a slump this year.

Now that he has recently won his 13th Grand Slam tournament, I can safely say: the Fed-Ex is back!!! He now only has to win one more tournament to match Pete Sampras's record of most grand slam tournament won. In this final, he beat Andy Murray. He should have thanked Andy though, coz he got rid of one Rafael Nadal in the semis.

So far this year, he has been in three Grand Slam finals (lost two of 'em to Nadal) and managed to reach the semis of another. Pretty good record for any tennis player, but bad for him because he set such high standards and because he is so used to winning everything. At 27, when he was going through this slump (starting from the Aussie Open this year) everyone thought he was going downhill and would not live to win another Slam. Well, they all thought wrong. This is exactly the boost that he needs. Congrats, Roger and keep up the good work! :-)

Jotted by,

0 rejoinders:

Post a Comment

Next previous home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The cat

PitaPata Cat tickers

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital