Radiostar

Radio Star is a group that was formed in 2005 but launched 31st March 2006 amongst friends at Tanchap Radiostar/Radiostar Undefined on the top of an old building in Bangsar Utama. The main vocalist of the group is Pot Amir, or some of you might remember him as the smooth voiced, long haired, reed thin lead singer of Innuendo, a local vocal group who ruled the Malaysian music scene in the mid 90's.
Pot himself told me about his new group (yes, he is on Facebook and he actually answers e-mails. How cool is that?!! He he he he) and so, I took a listen to his new music. They're actually quite cool, it's got a jazzy, old-school feel to it and I love it! Check out the YouTube video I've uploaded here.
For more information, you can also take a listen to more excellent singles by Radiostar at this website. Hey, there's actually hope for Malaysian music after all! :-)
Pot himself told me about his new group (yes, he is on Facebook and he actually answers e-mails. How cool is that?!! He he he he) and so, I took a listen to his new music. They're actually quite cool, it's got a jazzy, old-school feel to it and I love it! Check out the YouTube video I've uploaded here.
For more information, you can also take a listen to more excellent singles by Radiostar at this website. Hey, there's actually hope for Malaysian music after all! :-)












2 rejoinders:
And Yuna too.Oh, it's official I like Radiostar's KASEH.
Mrs C: Yeah, "Kasih" sedap jugak. All the songs have quite a jazzy feel to it. One of the distributors dekat jugak dgn rumah saya. Nanti saya pegi beli and post kat akak .:-)
Post a Comment